PBH or HRH

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
I was able to get the $155 entertainment rate at PBH for our trip in June. I am going with my 15 yo and 12 yo and I'm starting to wonder if they would prefer the HRH.
We stayed at the HRH last Easter and we all loved it, but I was so happy to get this rate at the PBH that I thought we should give it a try.
I guess I'm hoping you will assure me that I made the right decision. Has anyone stayed here with teenagers? Also, is it an easy walk to the park or do you have to depend on the boat?

If I were you I would give PBH a try since you've stayed at the HRH before. You can swim in the HRH pool if you want to visit there for a few hours. We haven't stayed at PBH, but have stayed at HRH and are staying at RPH next month. We plan to spend an afternoon at HRH swimming and might do the same thing at PBH.

Show your kids the photos of both resorts that are available on this website and on the official websites and let them see which one they think they would like. I believe this website has a video walking tour of each resort. I wouldn't show them and give them the option unless you are really willing to switch your ressies. I think that most teenagers are going to prefer HRH.

Have fun, whatever you decide.

Go to PBH for that rate you might never get a chance at that wonderful rate during your next stay and you will soooo love it. The kids don't care where there at although they will LOVE the PBH with it's 3 pools to get away from you at>LOL There's more strolling to be done on grounds and resturants for them to grab quick bites at. And at pretty decent prices for you too. Also call conceirge and get the number for Flippers Pizza so you can get great meals at a great price the place has hand made pizza'a and will deliver to the PBH your kids will love them and so will you. Have a wonderful trip.

Thanks so much for all your responses. We are getting excited about the PBH. My 15 yo DD thinks the hotel looks beautiful, and my son just can't wait to get back on Hulk.

Your making a great choice and you will fall in love at PBH with the grounds the service and the food! If you have the time book yourselve a spa treatment the spa is amazing and has me hooked forever on spa hotels.

I'm planning a trip with my 18 yo son. Of course he's a little older than your kids, but still young enough that I thought he might prefer the atmosphere at HRH. But I gave him his choice, and after looking over the hotels he chose PBH. He wanted to go for the luxury!:p

Give Portofino a try since you've stayed at HRH before. PBH is a beautiful hotel. You will love the service!
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter