PBH - Greenhouse Spa Experiences

flgator

Earning My Ears
Need some quick advice / experiences concerning the spa at PBH as me and DW are staying there Feb 28th - Mar 3rd for a belated anniversary getaway without the kids!

I've reviewed their site and the packages/prices. Want to treat ourselves to some stress relief and pampering. Also need recommendations on whether to schedule it for evening after a day at the parks or morning before heading out.

Would appreciate any advice on getting the best package for a 2-3 hr. session. First spa experience for me.

Thanks In Advance

You will love the Spa experences at the Greenhouse. I would suggest the wellness massage and the japense silk facials AMAZING! I had my first spa experence there and i truly doubt it gets any classer or professional! My husband booked mine in the morning and i so wished i had a later evening after supper even appointment. I just wanted to go some were an melt! Instead I had to rush to the room get a shower and meet him and our friends at the park! Urggggh I think there open till 11 if i could since i'm a night owl I'd got to Mama Della's for a supper then stroller around looking at the lovely shops and kill about 30 minutes (letting my meal settle) then head straight for the spa around 8 and be out showered and melting in those wonderful beds of the portifino 10:30'ish.LOL Can't you tell i'm already set for my next trip.LOL Have a wonderful time and i would recommend setting up an appointment they are very busy and i would'nt chance making one after arrival to get the time you choose. Now on the other hand if I could get up at 8 and be done at 10 and go shower and sleep in for a bit then have lunch at Sals then head to the parks after lunch that would be an option maybe you want to break up your treatment on per day or somthing. Maybe your first and last days is a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter