PB and HRH completely booked in early June.

Winston112

Mouseketeer
I'm so disappointed! I just called 1-800-UESCAPE and was told that both the PB and HRH are completely booked from June 1-4.

I was told the same thing for 5/23-31, but I had success on www.hoteldiscount.com. Try them...

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

I was told by one of the people at the central reservations office that even though their computers show sold out, they are really not full, they just give out blocks of rooms to all sorts of places, and travel agents, etc. to sell, so closer to your arrival date alot of rooms will open up that were not sold through other agencies. I called daily for about two weeks before i was told this, then i called back about 7 days before we left, and sure enough I got our rooms for 5 nights. keep trying.

Try travelscape.com. I got our reservations through them (they get blocks of rooms), and they are showing all types of rooms available at both hotels on the dates you are wanting to visit. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter