paying OOP

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
when paying OOP do quick service loctaions question ages...i was thinking that for myself and 11 year old daughter some places we could order off the kids menu....Is that possible??

when paying OOP do quick service loctaions question ages...i was thinking that for myself and 11 year old daughter some places we could order off the kids menu....Is that possible??

We always have one adult order for everyone and the rest hang back or get a table etc and it's never been a problem. I've also walked up and ordered just a kids meal to bring back to my daughter who was watching a show or something similar. I don't think the quick service locations care about age...

When you order, they don't know if you're ordering for a child who is waiting for you elsewhere. In other words, they don't question it at all - you won't have a problem.

I often order kids menu items for myself and have never been questioned. I prefer to eat smaller amount more often and find the kids menu works perfectly for me. I figure that if I am questioned, I will just point over towards the seating area (that is filled with kids at tables) and say I am buying for my grandchild!

OP, check the menus at Allearsnet. Unfortunately, although it has gotten somewhat better recently, most kids meal options are unappealing at CS for the average adult palette. Peco's Bill's has a smaller sized hamburger, BOG has some good kids meal options at lunch and SS at Epcot does as well. There are some others that I can't think of right now but I know I USUALLY can not find anything appealing on the kids menus and we end up sharing 2 adult entrees for the 3 of us, all adults. But, you absolutely can order kids meals, no one will bat an eye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter