Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this thread by accident and think it is the coolest idea. Mid June will be our Disney trip. We have twins, a DD and DS and before they were born my Dad asked when we were going to take them to Disney. I said when they are 5! And here it is. My parents are coming with us and everyone is so excited. Would anyone be able to send a postcard to each of my children? DD loves princesses - especially Belle and Sleeping Beauty (which she calls Sleeping Judy!) and my DD is all about Buzz and Stitch! I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me if you can send one to each of them.

I will definately pay it forward. I will send out 4 postcards.
PM me with name and address, favorite character (with a backup or two), and any other little info that would make you little one feel extra special!

Thanks everyone...this is Pixie Dust at its best!

themudd4 said:
OK...Don't think I am trying to put a bad spin on this because I love the idea and have already had someone offer to do this for my kids this year. (Thanks again).

I just thought I would make a suggestion when you give someone your info to mail your children) the postcards...Do not tell them the exact dates you will be going. Take your count down off your signature too. Think about it for a second...You are giving a complete stranger your home address, and dates you will be away from home.

We have house guest that will be here to "house sit" while we are gone so it was no big deal for me but...I am sure we are not all going to have this opt.

Just give them a month you are requesting them send it in.

I would love to think only honest & loving :hippie: users are on here but can never be to careful...

But please keep this going. It is a great idea and I am sure my children will think it is wonderful!

Thanks for the warning,
I started this thread a while ago never knowing that it would amount to this. I also like to post a warning once in a while to reminder everybody to also be careful of giving out their kids personal info or posting it online. I hate to be the one but not everybody has a Disney heart. I am very glad that this thread is still going and the magic that it shares.

I'm leaving at the end of the month and have already posted once, but no one ever sent me a message. If you'd like postcards, please send me a PM. To do this, click on my name over on the right and you will get the option to send me a private message.
I can send to 3 people and don't mind international requests.

Edited to add that I have 3 now. Have fun everyone!

Hi everyone!

Sorry to those I didn't respond to quickly, I just figured out this PM process.. OOPS. Right now I have 3 people for postcards. I am going Mid June. PM me if you would like a postcard.

Thanks
Kim

I forgot to add - that I am all set for postcards sent to my children. Thanks for all the offers!

My daughter and I will be going to Disney in early May. We would be happy to send out 6 or 8 postcards. Please let me know which characters you would prefer and I will try to do my best.
Sue

We will be going to WDW from May 21 through 26 and would be willing to send 3 or 4 post cards. Feel free to send a pm if you'd like us to send one or more for you.

We'll be in the World THIS weekend (Easter) and are willing to send off a few postcards.

Send me a PM and we'll set it up

ok...I will be in Disney May 31 - June 11th and I would love to send out postcards to any little ones...my kids are older and aren't really into this kind of thing anymore...so it is ok that the favor wouldn't be returned. I want to do this cause if my kids were little still, it would be such a great thing for someone to do for me.

So...If anyone would like to send me their information (what character, name of child or children, what you want the post card to say, etc)...I will take it with me and send postcards while I am there. I guess there has to be a limit of ones I send out huh? Well...I guess I could do maybe 6...so the first six people who send me their information will be the ones I send...

Again...it is a pleasure to be able to do this for you!

pixiedust:

Vickie46 said:
I would love for my daughter to get a postcard!

We go in the middle of May!

Our address is

Allison Henry
Thanks so much!

Have a great trip!!!

Vicki -
We'd love to send your daughter a card......BUT....your MAIL BOX n the DIS is FULL.

How old is your daughter? What is her favorite character?

Thanks

Bob & Kevin

We are headed down to Disney World in early May and would gladly pay it forward and send postcards out if someone needs them. We have done it before and seen how excited our son :banana: gets when Mickey sent him a postcard. Just send a PM if I can be of assistance.

we will be there 28th june to the 19th july ,have one pm to send out anyone else please mail me with name address and message you would like

Kevin & I are now full and can't do anymore postcards other than those we've responded to for this weekend.

We'll go back again in October and will offer it up again at that time.

Just keep spreading the magic... :wizard:

We are heading down the first week of May and I have 2 cards already to send out, but will take some more. Please send me a PM and I'll respond to let you know if I still have spots available.

I posted this already but I will be in Disney the first and second week of June...so if anyone wants me to send them a post card let me know. I have one going out so far and can maybe do five more...let me know your son or daughters name, your address and when you want it sent. Oh and their favorite character too. pixiedust:

I will be going to WDW the second week of June with DW, DS 4 and DS 2 so if anyone wants me to send them a post card let me know. I'm open to doing about 6...let me know your son or daughters name, your address and their favorite character.

We will be there April 29-May 2, and would be willing to pay it forward (we're kind of doing it already on property...my co-worker is checking in the day after we check out, so her dd will get a package at the desk from my ds!).

PM me your kids name, address and favorite characters, and anything else you'd like included!

I just wanted to let everyone know we will be going to Disney the beginning of May(24days and so amny hours). I will take a few more people to send postcards to. It does not just have to be children, my DH loved his cards. Just PM with name, address, character, and anything you want me to include!

I am going May 26th - the 31st and would like to send a few cards myself and I would really like my dd5 to get one too. How do I pm you? Or, pm me.

Thanks,
Margie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter