passport questions

Agree with others...skip the passcard and get a passport. Never know when it might come in handy in the next 10 years!

I need the marriage license because of my name change.

Which I did end up finding! But now I am kind of torn if I should get the enhanced license or the passport card, seems to me they both work the same, I can travel by land or sea but not fly with both of them.

I personally would just get EDL, it's cheaper, services same things as card far as I know. My dad and his wife have EDL( why I'm trying to fig out but that's another thread).

Get a passport! If you have a problem of any sort you will not be able to fly home if needed with just a birth certificate or passport card. Well worth the cost.

Also are both parents traveling with the child? If not there is an additional form you have to get filled out and signed by the parent that is not traveling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter