Passholder Events--REGISTRATION LINK INSIDE

Just signed up for the SAturday night event, very excited as its our first time going to one of these. Will we need tickets to attend or is it completely free?

That must be it. I have the AP, but I won't visit a park until the 27th.
so your AP will not be active until the 27 when you get to Disney. you can try calling Disney and see if they can let you in since you do have the AP

Help! We are going and will be there for the 28th, but I can't get past the first screen! Would it be because I bought an annual pass after my renewal date of October and now it won't be active until our first day of April 27th?

Last edited:
try cDisneysney the warst they can say is no ( if you have the ticket in MDE and you let them know when you will activate it they might let you in)

Thanks. I just emailed the Passholder support (can't really call while at work ;))

Anyone notice the MK hours is 9-9 and the event is 11-1 am. Wounded if the time is wrong or if MK hour will be extended

so your AP will not be active until the 27 when you get to Disney. you can try calling Disney and see if they can let you in since you do have the AP
Thanks! I called and we're in! They said they've had a lot of issues with the link and are getting a lot of calls. Chrome is Disney's preferred browser, FYI- Castmember asked which I had tried and suggested that for next time.

Coincidentally just purchase an Annual Pass today. I will not be in the park until April 29th. Tried to call the AP hotline and they were not much help. They said that if I was eligible for the event that I would get an email at some point.

This all might be a mute point since I am going to Disney with my sister who is not an AP pass holder. Are you able to bring guests to this event that are not passholders?

Thank you for the advice

Thanks! I called and we're in! They said they've had a lot of issues with the link and are getting a lot of calls. Chrome is Disney's preferred browser, FYI- Castmember asked which I had tried and suggested that for next time.

What number did you call?

Coincidentally just purchase an Annual Pass today. I will not be in the park until April 29th. Tried to call the AP hotline and they were not much help. They said that if I was eligible for the event that I would get an email at some point.

This all might be a mute point since I am going to Disney with my sister who is not an AP pass holder. Are you able to bring guests to this event that are not passholders?

Thank you for the advice
No every one must be an AP holder gold or above

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter