Part time remote jobs

jdtopgun71

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any part time remote jobs that someone can do evenings and on the weekends or just the weekend?

Does anyone know of any part time remote jobs that someone can do evenings and on the weekends or just the weekend?
I've got a letter writing gig that pays $5 bucks a letter. My daughter just got engaged and have a wedding plus a disney trip to pay for. :love:

Depending on your academic background/skills, tutoring on coursehero or freelancing on Upwork can work.
Not fully online, but thrifting for resale can also be profitable. If you can get out to thrift/discount stores a couple of hours a week, the rest of the work is online.

I work on DataAnnotation. It can be tricky to get accepted but the pay is around $18+ an hour depending on the project. If you can code, the pay is closer to $30+ an hour. I can't code and my projects are all in the $20-25 range. I'm an elementary school teacher and I work evenings and weekends mostly or whenever I have some spare time! If you have typing and writing skills (good grammar, spelling, editing, etc.) it might be worth looking in to!

I've got a letter writing gig that pays $5 bucks a letter. My daughter just got engaged and have a wedding plus a disney trip to pay for. :love:
Can you expand more on this? What kind of letters are you writing? How did you get into this?

You can contract for call center work with Arise. But as you are a contractor you do have to pay for training. They pay by the 1/2 hour and the rate is pretty low for many of their contracts.

Call a temp agency. I use one for my own remote workers for a call center. The same people have been “temps” for four years.

Call a temp agency. I use one for my own remote workers for a call center. The same people have been “temps” for four years.

I agree. Temp agencies who have been around a long time already have contacts with companies and know what type of remote jobs are out there. Saves you the time of looking around online and/or avoids ones that might be a scam. You describe your interests and they can help you find the right match.

Yes, I would imagine most of those are scams. Either you make nowhere near as much as they claim or there is some sort of 'fee' you have to pay them for 'training' or 'equipment'. Likely they make most of their money from the fees they collect................LOL.

Last edited:
I remember the good 'ol days of doing evening work with ChaCha. Paid quite a bit towards my WDW trip while in college.

I would be very careful and go forward with due diligence. If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If it was that easy and lucrative, wouldn’t everyone be doing it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter