Part-time job Disney Dining

DIS B

Mouseketeer
I know there was a thread about working at home and making dining reservations for dinner. I searched and can't find it. Maybe I dreamed it to be true, but I would love to get some more information on it.

I am off this summer and want to work at home, just to keep busy and make extra $ to put away for the baby. My questions are the following:

1. How do you apply for this job?

2. Does Disney supply you with software?

3. Do you get benefits/discounts with Disney?

Any information you can give would be great. Thanks!

if it's the person i'm thinking of, they posted in a work-at-home job thread about it, and sent me a pm with some info. that was in january. i messaged her a few days ago for more details (finally had enough of my other job) and haven't heard back. if she messages me, i'll ask if it's ok to pass her DIS name along.

definitely not a secret, but i pm'd back with some questions and haven't gotten a response yet. the company is arise, but i don't know if they're hiring right now.

If you go to workplacelikehome.com it is a message board with legimate wah jobs. The company that you are discussing is on the board for you to research. There is a lot of money that you have to put up to get started. I have been hesitant to do it, but they do say that they make money.

Might want to google workplacelikehome scams before you get too far down this path.

I looked into Arise briefly when it first hit disboards because of the Disney aspect, but they required a lot of money upfront. I want to say it was about a grand? I guess it works for those who make it big, but for those of us who don't want to pay that UNLESS we make it big..well, no thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!