Parking

lisaaron

Earning My Ears
I am using a 10% off coupon to purchase an Annual Pass when we arrive at Disney in July. My question is : Am I able to get free parking on the day that I enter to purchase my annual pass? Let me rephrase: Am I able to tell them at the gate that I am purchasing an annual pass and get in for free?

Any answers will help!! THANKS:)

You have to pay the parking, keep the receipt and get a refund when you purchase your Annual Pass. At least that is what I was told when I got my tickets at DTD (where parking is free).

You have to pay the parking, keep the receipt and get a refund when you purchase your Annual Pass. At least that is what I was told when I got my tickets at DTD (where parking is free).
This is also what happens at Disneyland in California. You pay for parking; and bring the receipt with you & show it to the CM when you buy the annual passes; and they back it out of the total.

So glad you asked!!! I was wondering the same thing too. Would the same hold true if I upgraded an unused ticket? For example, bought the unused ticket at AAA and upgraded it on my first day to an AP? 12 dollars is a lunch; right???;)

The same does apply. As long as you come out with an Annual Pass and a receipt, you will get a refund.
If you are staying on property, you won't have to pay for parking at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter