Parking Nearby

chrysdrew

Part of THAT World
Hello fellow campers,
We often stay at the Firt with our Class A. We now have family living nearby and plan to visit even more frequently. To save money and optimize our visiting time, we will be staying in the condo with family on some of our trips. Our problem is that the condo association rules will not allow us to park the RV at the condo.
Does anyone know of a place to park? We have tried a few of the storage places, but they have been filled at the times we needed them. At Thanksgiving we paid for a lot at Mouse Mountain. But it seemed silly and costly since we didn't stay there.
We definitely want to drive the RV down from Maryland.
Thanks!

Maybe try a local campground and rent a primitive site, they may have modest weekly rate as you wont be using any utilities, any place with security will cost you something. it would be worth the peace of mind that its secure

Check out Bill Frederick Park, its about 20 minutes from FW. They don't have many hook up sites but do have a lot where people can boondock or just park a rig. I think the price is $16.00 per night for that lot and the campsites are $22.00 per night.

Check out Bill Frederick Park, its about 20 minutes from FW. They don't have many hook up sites but do have a lot where people can boondock or just park a rig. I think the price is $16.00 per night for that lot and the campsites are $22.00 per night.
Thank you!

Though not Disney related on an RV forum I'm part of somebody was talking about paying to park his Motorhome in an overflow lot at an RV park when he went to Alaska. He didn't need water or power, just security or his RV and they were able to accommodate him at a much lower price vs occupying a full site. Never hurts to call or email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!