Parking at Cabana Bay

Limmer

DIS Veteran
A few parking questions. Is all parking in the parking garage? Or is there outdoor parking as well? We will be heading straight to a park as we arrive approx 8am and will online check in and just wondering if we should head straight to the parking garage. Do we need some paperwork showing we are staying onsite to get in there? A key card?

Also, the fees for parking. Are they added to your bill on checkout? Do we pay that separately to the parking garage?

A few parking questions. Is all parking in the parking garage? Or is there outdoor parking as well? We will be heading straight to a park as we arrive approx 8am and will online check in and just wondering if we should head straight to the parking garage. Do we need some paperwork showing we are staying onsite to get in there? A key card?

Also, the fees for parking. Are they added to your bill on checkout? Do we pay that separately to the parking garage?
To try to answer what I think is your question:

- There are two parking garages at the hotel as well as limited outdoor parking. You must check in before you go to park as you will need your room key to open the gate to get into the parking area. There is limited short-term parking near the lobby where you can park while you are checking in. When you check in, you will be asked if you have a car and they will add the parking fee as appropriate.

- There is a separate parking garage for the parks. If you choose to drive from the hotel to the parks, yes, you have to pay that parking fee as well.

I hope that helps!

It absolutely does. Thank you. That was exactly what I was asking. So I know I need a room key to park at the hotel. I was hoping that online would let us get in but we will stop at the front desk first.

Thanks for this thread. we'll be checking in at CB, very early one morning in June. Hope to be parking/checking in by 6:30, and not sure what to expect. We'd walked the parking lot last trip, so didn't know they had garages.

I was hoping that online would let us get in but we will stop at the front desk first.

One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone gets an email to do online check-in. Selection appears to be random.

For our mid-November 2021 trip, we didn't get it, but there was NO line when we got there. For our January 2022 split-stay (Royal Pacific and Cabana Bay), we got it at both hotels, but the online check-in line at RP was actually longer than the regular line. For our March 2022 stay at Dockside, we got it. So your mileage may vary on this.

One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone gets an email to do online check-in. Selection appears to be random.

For our mid-November 2021 trip, we didn't get it, but there was NO line when we got there. For our January 2022 split-stay (Royal Pacific and Cabana Bay), we got it at both hotels, but the online check-in line at RP was actually longer than the regular line. For our March 2022 stay at Dockside, we got it. So your mileage may vary on this.
Interesting. I did not know that. I am hoping it is early enough to not be a huge line. We shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter