Park Reservations Question

Original Goofy

Earning My Ears
We have 7 of us with park hopper tickets as part of our Grand Californian package over 4 days--July 21-24. It is less than 120 days to the last of our days (July 24) and yet when I try to make our park reservations with my linked tickets it won't let me--it shows none of those days open for reservation (but it shows only July 17 as available, which is not one of our days). Checking the availability calendar without reference to my hotel and ticket reservations shows that both parks are available for reservation through July 25. What is going on? Why can't I make my park reservations through my linked tickets when those dates are showing as available generally? (Since both parks are shown as available pretty much every day May through July 25 generally I'm not too worried but still I wonder what is going on)

Thanks

Maybe you already have park reservations because you have a package? When we make a park reservation with our tickets, the calendar then shows those days as unavailable for us.

Well no sooner do I post my question then the dates opened up. I think the problem was that I needed to close down my browser to get rid of a cookie that thought it was still a few days ago....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter