Park reservation issue

newbie82

Earning My Ears
Hi all, new here. My husband had plans to take our 5 year old to DW in the first week of May. However, my husband tore his ACL and is no longer able to go. I know he can reassign his ticket to me, but the park reservations are not transferrable. Unfortunately, only Epcot is available on those days. I have been on hold with Disney for approx. 1 hr to see if I can get his reservation transferred to me. In any case, I am also wondering if I can just use the ticket under his name? We have the same app log in and the ticket has not been used as yet. Very stressed out about this. Thanks for any insight.

When I went I don't think it mattered what name the ticket and reservation were in. I would leave everything the same in the app and just go. The most important thing is that the same person is using the ticket each day. I hope this helps!

When I went I don't think it mattered what name the ticket and reservation were in. I would leave everything the same in the app and just go. The most important thing is that the same person is using the ticket each day. I hope this helps!
Thank you!!

Hi all, new here. My husband had plans to take our 5 year old to DW in the first week of May. However, my husband tore his ACL and is no longer able to go. I know he can reassign his ticket to me, but the park reservations are not transferrable. Unfortunately, only Epcot is available on those days. I have been on hold with Disney for approx. 1 hr to see if I can get his reservation transferred to me. In any case, I am also wondering if I can just use the ticket under his name? We have the same app log in and the ticket has not been used as yet. Very stressed out about this. Thanks for any insight.
Have you already been to WDW and do you already have MBs and cards linked and biometrics setup at the front gate for you and your husband? If so, your fingerprint will definitely fail when you try to enter and the GRs CM will come over with an iPad, look up the MB/card and profile, and most likely question the difference.

I would try to go to GRs before entering your first park, explain the issue, and see if GRs can adjust the park passes to your name/profile. Phone CMs are very limited in what they can do. I think GRs in person should be able to fix that no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter