Park Hours September/October

GILL635

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

I’m travelling from the U.K. to DLC at the end of September / beginning of October.

I’m used to planning WDW, where the park hours are accessible early on, and I can plan my days accordingly.

Can anyone advise me as to when I can expect the park hours for September / October to be released please? I don’t want to put a plan in place and find out it’s wrong.

I did do a forum search, but could only find stuff for WDW.

Thanks in Advance

Well for as long as I can remember the park hours are usually the same.
Disneyland Park open at around 8 and 9 and usually closes at 10, 11, or midnight and California adventure closes at 10.
This is for both September and October. It's best if you go during weekdays, Tuesday through Thursday is your best bet.

To add on to what has already been said, park hours are generally posted 45-days in advance (subject to change). Entertainment, refurbishments, and other info can be posted at that point or anytime thereafter (and is also subject to change, which has happened).

I am going to disagree with going weekdays. A lot of the nighttime entertainment only happens on the weekends. Between more stuff being offered on weekends and park hours being longer, I would recommend visiting on the weekend, unless you are going that first weekend in October. The first weekend is Gay Days, which is fun, but extremely crowded.

Well for as long as I can remember the park hours are usually the same.
Disneyland Park open at around 8 and 9 and usually closes at 10, 11, or midnight and California adventure closes at 10.
This is for both September and October.
This is not really accurate - if you look at September 2017, the weekday park openings are all 9 and 10am, for instance. They really expended park hours in 2018 and so far in 2019, but with all the budget cuts and panic happening right now, I would not be at all surprised to see them cut hours.

I am going to disagree with going weekdays. A lot of the nighttime entertainment only happens on the weekends. Between more stuff being offered on weekends and park hours being longer, I would recommend visiting on the weekend, unless you are going that first weekend in October. The first weekend is Gay Days, which is fun, but extremely crowded.

Unfortunately I arrive mid afternoon on the Monday and leave early on the Saturday, so weekdays are my only option. Plus it would be the 1st weekend of October if I was there, which you say would be busy anyway. I scan do the Friday night, I’m hoping to find out there’s fireworks at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter