Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone able to get fast passes for flights of passage? I woke up a little before 3:00 and could not resist looking.

Other’s are showing 8:00 but if FoP was add too they are gone already.

Was anyone able to get fast passes for flights of passage? I woke up a little before 3:00 and could not resist looking.

Other’s are showing 8:00 but if FoP was add too they are gone already.
Saw the same thing. Hard to believe that many people knew to look at 1am for a 8-9am FP for FOP on March 8 (only day I was looking at) but I guess we'll have to keep checking. The madness continues...

I just woke up at 5:45am and immediately checked for 3/5. I'm showing everything but FOP with 8-9am FOP. I woke up at the same time yesterday so I'm exhausted and pretty disappointed right now. I was stalking the app all day yesterday up until at least 12:30am.

Nope, no FoP here either. I agree. No way did they go that fast overnight. I'm thinking they didn't load yet so I'm still looking today
I will also keep looking. I checked fight before I went to sleep a little before midnight and I'm sure my husband checked before he came to bed between 1 and 2.

Didn't see anything other than Buzz and IASW but for anyone looking April 7 there were a few evening FOP when I checked this morning.

Weird how they're going about this. I had a 7:30PM FP+ for FoP for Friday, March 16 (which I was only able to snag yesterday morning, interestingly enough). Just now I was able to change it to 2:40PM. There is also a 3:40PM available for that date. Some of the other rides have been updated to 8:00AM for that date, but not all...

Nothing but Buzz and Small World loaded for the MK day I'm looking to move around.

No FoP for my other AK days (Mar.7 & 11), but it seems like only about half of the other attractions have been changed, so I'm still going to watch.

Last edited:
After some coffee I am thinking clearer. Highly unlikely that the FoP passes are all gone already AND not one disboard member got one.

The hunt continues
Fresh coffee and have my kids (2 and 4) settled on the floor with construction paper, markers, crayons, glue, pom poms and valentine's day hearts (along with Dora) as I relentlessly refresh =)

I just got up and checked for Monday, April 2. I an trying to change one for Navi (9:15-10:15) to one for FOP in the 8-9 hour. There are now times for Navi from 8-9 but the only thing for FOP is 6:25 PM (after we will be gone).

Some other rides at DAK have 8:00 available but others don’t. Not sure if I missed FOP or if they just aren’t loaded yet.

I just got up and checked for Monday, April 2. I an trying to change one for Navi (9:15-10:15) to one for FOP in the 8-9 hour. There are now times for Navi from 8-9 but the only thing for FOP is 6:25 PM (after we will be gone).

Some other rides at DAK have 8:00 available but others don’t. Not sure if I missed FOP or if they just aren’t loaded yet.
I think (hope!!) they’re not loaded yet. I’m looking for April 1 and I’m showing no availability for FOP, EE, Dinosauur and Kali. Most everything else appears to be updated.

I think (hope!!) they’re not loaded yet. I’m looking for April 1 and I’m showing no availability for FOP, EE, Dinosauur and Kali. Most everything else appears to be updated.

On the second there are early FP for EE, but not for Dinosaur or Kali.

On the second there are early FP for EE, but not for Dinosaur or Kali.
Interesting! Seems strange there’s no EE showing for me on the first. Maybe I’ll try the app in case my browser isn’t refreshing properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter