Park Hopper plus

EeyoreME

Mouseketeer
We are debating on getting our tickets as the 4 day park pass with Park Hopper Plus option to them. Our daughter is going to be almost 8 during our trip and we've never been to the water parks. We saw that the difference is only $20 more than just the park hopper. We are going for 5 days and plan on having a break on our 3rd day and that'd be the day we'd go to the water park. What are some experiences you have had with the Park Hopper Plus tickets?

Also would we be able to add the park hopper plus to our tickets at a later date? I'm thinking of buying just the 4 day park pass and adding later when we arrive or calling to add and just getting our tickets so we can get our reservations set up and squared away......

yea it seems like a great deal! And I was looking at it, it looks like it doesn't count towards one of your park days itself- so I can use the water park day on that Wednesday. :)

I would suggest just buying the regular theme park tickets. You can wait until your vacation to add the options. You would just need to do it before you enter a park (using the last day of your park ticket). Know that adding the hopper plus options is the same cost whether added on your first day of tickets or last day. You can use the "options" on theme park days or "rest" days.

We purchased park hopper plus tickets for one our trips. I think it was like an extra $10-$15. We ended up using none of the “plus” parts of the ticket but honestly it was nice to have those in our back pocket in case we didn’t want to go to the parks or have a resort day.

i just don't see the point in it with the reservation system right now. and honestly i never park hop i stay at one park per day of my trip. to me im exhausted enough by the end of the day in one park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter