Park footwear

This is something I struggle with every trip. I really don't think there are any magic shoes or sandals out there. Every person and every foot is different. What now works for me: 2 prs of broken in, supportive runners that breathe (not waterproofed). I rotate them out every other day. I avoid cotton sports socks like the plague and have some coolmax or other sports polyester ankle socks that wick moisture. I bring a clean pr of socks in my park bag should my feet get wet. I have tried the sports sandals (Teva & Chacos) and while they were wonderful for avoiding blisters, the soles of feet were incredibly sore & bruised by the end of the day. Just not enough support and cushioning for 12+ miles of WDW trekking. Maybe consider sports sandals for end of day or non park days. Moleskin is your best friend as is some type of foot lube. I swear by Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel (not the same thing as Lanacane pain relief ointment) which I can only find online at walmart ca.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter