Park closing, Skyliner from EPCOT to Studios

So if we are staying offsite and start our day at the Studios, then park hop to EPCOT in December, will we be able to catch a skyliner back to Studios after EPCOT closes?

So if we are staying offsite and start our day at the Studios, then park hop to EPCOT in December, will we be able to catch a skyliner back to Studios after EPCOT closes?
I believe the skyliner from CBR transfer station would be closed so you'll probably have to walk. However, once you see the line to get on the skyliner, you'll be glad you're not waiting for it :). If at all possible tho, I'd try to transfer the car to the Epcot parking lot at some point during the day just for convenience

As others have shared, transportation to DHS will stop when the park closes. The Skyliner will fun for an hour to take guests from DHS and they may allow you to take it to get to your vehicle but after an hour it will no longer run.

I agree that taking your car with you to Epcot is your best option.

Wondering if the boat will still be running even if DHS has closed earlier.

A Skyliner cm told me last week that if you are on board at Epcot IG by 10:30 pm, you will be able to travel all the way to HS. He recommended being in line at the station by 10:00 to be sure of getting on board by 10:30.
Great info, thank you!

Buses run 90 minutes after park close.
This is not a hard and fast rule. They run until the parks are completely clear of guests. Many guests have reservations at or near, or sometimes just after, official park close. Disney will always make sure they get where they need to go.

Does anyone have any recent experience of how crowded the CBR transfer station is in the late afternoon / early evening? We will be parked at DHS and want to take the Skyliner to Epcot around 5 pm this week (high crowd level week).

I've seen some of the Allears YouTube challenges and know that walking is quickest, followed by boat, then Skyliner but these have all been done during peak hours when there is a queue at the CBR transfer station for morning opening times. We have no problem walking, but wanted the experience of the Skyliner since my husband hasn't been on it yet. Although not if we're going to be stuck at the transfer station for an inordinate amount of time.

Also, I've read that it's possible that the CBR to DHS line will be closed when we would likely be on our way home from Epcot (both Epcot and DHS close at 9 pm that day and we will be at Epcot until after closing). How does one know before boarding at the IG to CBR whether or not it will be possible to get on at CBR to DHS? We don't mind walking from Epcot to DHS at the end of the evening if necessary, but if we don't find out until we get to CBR that we can't go any further, how would we then get from CBR back to DHS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter