Paris in one day?

Altoqueenkelly

You gotta be original because if you're like someo
Has anyone been recently who can give us tips and tricks about doing DL Paris in one day? It will be my 15yr old daughter and me. We are fully vaxxed(I think this requirement was lifted?). We are planning to hit rides that are unique to Paris and of course see the dragon.

We will be taking the train from Paris in the morning and hoping to do a whirlwind of both parks.

We live near a Bush Gardens and are frequent visitors so we understand the hustle, and we’ve done WDW many many times.

My thoughts and questions include:
-We will visit mid June. I was thinking a Monday. Are there any special holidays I should be wary of?
-Do we need genie/LL if we hit rope drop at studios?
-Is it worth sitting down to eat or is it better to snack when we want to?
-What rides to focus on and what order (we think studios in the AM and then to DLP)
-Tips and tricks?

You will need to be vaxxed to get into the country ( I think, please check) , but no longer to enter parks and restaurants.

- In June the only bank holiday is on the 6th. School holidays start as of the 8th of July.

- Disneyland Paris doesn't have Genie. It's called Premier Access pass here, and you can only buy per ride.
And if you want to do as much as possible, yes, paying helps to skip some lines.
- Sit down lunches or dinners in France can easily take 1 - 2 hours. Go for quick services or snack around.
Hakuna Matata, Toad Hall, Hyperion all have decent counter service food. Cafe de la Brousse has nice chicken nuggets.

- If your focus is rides. Crush (single rider) and Tower of Terror in the studios. I wouldn't bother with RC Racer in Toy Story land. Go to Disneyland Park, get a premier access pass for Big Thunder Mountain & Space Mountain and Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones, Star Tours if it's busy.

- A ride not to miss is Pirates. Other unique rides are Pays des Contes Fees, Casey Junior.
Distractions: The grottos in Adventureland, Alice' labyrinth, Aladdin's walkthrough, Castle walkthrough (go upstairs) and the dragon
I really don't understand Americans fascination with the dragon, but this is only going to take you two minutes. It's a big animatronic, and that's it :P

- Do not do Autopia, it's incredibly slow loading and not aimed at your age group)

- Watch the 30th anniversary stage show in front of the castle 4x a day. And Disney D-light before the fireworks.

You will need to be vaxxed to get into the country ( I think, please check) , but no longer to enter parks and restaurants.

- In June the only bank holiday is on the 6th. School holidays start as of the 8th of July.

- Disneyland Paris doesn't have Genie. It's called Premier Access pass here, and you can only buy per ride.
And if you want to do as much as possible, yes, paying helps to skip some lines.
- Sit down lunches or dinners in France can easily take 1 - 2 hours. Go for quick services or snack around.
Hakuna Matata, Toad Hall, Hyperion all have decent counter service food. Cafe de la Brousse has nice chicken nuggets.

- If your focus is rides. Crush (single rider) and Tower of Terror in the studios. I wouldn't bother with RC Racer in Toy Story land. Go to Disneyland Park, get a premier access pass for Big Thunder Mountain & Space Mountain and Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones, Star Tours if it's busy.

- A ride not to miss is Pirates. Other unique rides are Pays des Contes Fees, Casey Junior.
Distractions: The grottos in Adventureland, Alice' labyrinth, Aladdin's walkthrough, Castle walkthrough (go upstairs) and the dragon
I really don't understand Americans fascination with the dragon, but this is only going to take you two minutes. It's a big animatronic, and that's it :P

- Do not do Autopia, it's incredibly slow loading and not aimed at your age group)

- Watch the 30th anniversary stage show in front of the castle 4x a day. And Disney D-light before the fireworks.

This was super helpful, thank you! My daughter is interested in ratatouille, we haven’t seen it at Epcot so it’s on our list, too.

The dragon, I don’t know, probably because we don’t have anything like that here 🤣

Ratatouille also has a single riders line, go for Crush, Ratatouille and then Tower. If you do these right at opening, you should be able to do these without buying Premier Access.

Oh, Victoria's is also good for milkshakes and mini pastries.

make sure to do big thunder I know its in WDW but its much better in DLP . Crush and phantom manor are must do also.
For eating I would do snacks and quick service. Sit down meals in DLP like paris can take a long time.

This was super helpful, thank you! My daughter is interested in ratatouille, we haven’t seen it at Epcot so it’s on our list, too.

The dragon, I don’t know, probably because we don’t have anything like that here 🤣
The castle is a big stop for me - the dragon and the walk through. I think Paris has the best castle of all.

I can't help with traffic flow as I don't have that much experience - but as a WDW vet that has only been to DLP once make time to slow down and enjoy the theming and walk through areas. Those areas are so unique to Paris. Studios is in transition but it is currently a park that you could skip - catch ToT, Remy and Crush's Coaster and move over to the other park. The theming over there is lackluster (hopefully all the updates and additions will make this a truly outstanding park but right now it is not).

When Karen1984 recommends no table service - she means it table service anywhere in France takes a long time (1-2 hours) relative to what we are used to in the US.

Hi there! Today it was announced that Disneyland Paris will launch this summer ‘Disney Premier Access Ultimate’, an optional digital service that provides guests with one-time fastpass style access to 12 attractions across both parks, starting at 90€. (But could be more on peak periods).
This is in addition to the alacarte offering of Disney Premier Access. 🎟
This will be very useful if you only have one day there!
https://mickeyfromthe.uk/news/disney-premier-access-ultimate-coming-to-disneyland-paris.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter