Panoramagique and Shareholders Discount

Iain Chapman

Are we back at DLRP yet?
Hi All,

I'm sure I read somewhere that DLP Shareholder Club members can get a 10% discount on the Panoramagique Ballon - but I can't find it anywhere now...

Anyone know if this was a dream, or can point me in the direction?.

Thanks

Iain

Iain, you did not dream it and we got this at summer time on production of membership card. Benefit can be had here.

Reid

Reid - you are indeed a saint!

I have saved the page in favourites, its so good having a page which details everything so simply and in one place :cool1:

How long have we got to purchase shares in this country......is it 'till 31st Oct. I've only just realised I won't be able to take the whole family into Salon Mickey with me - so I am considering buying more shares and applying for a second shareholders card [i.e. husband or eldest daughter]. Can anyone remember the cut off date - or can I use the form which came from Credit Agricole???? :wave2:

Kaye

You'll still be able to purchase shares within the UK for Euro Disney after the October date - there will just be from the Paris Stock Exchange (and hence in Euros) instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter