Palos

Becca61

Earning My Ears
Leaving with the 7 day Magic this Saturday, Jan.12! Newbie question: When should we try to make dinner reservations at Palos? Don't want to miss lobster night or animators on our first (colorful) nite. Also what about Brunch and tea? Will they possibly conflict with Wendy's Tea or the character b'fast and how will I know?
Thank you for your help!

we traveled 12/8 and had a tough time trying to schedule everything out. Read the menu's in advance to figure out what meal you want to miss. Then you have to wait to see what your rotation is to figure out what night that actually corresponds too (kind of confusing), but when you get to Palos, they actually have what day of the week corresponds to theme nights to help out.

Tea w/ Wendy is at 3:00 I believe, and our character breakfast was at 9:00. We had brunch at Palo at 11 am the morn of our character breakfast and it was fine. We just didn't eat until brunch!

Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter