Palo for Platinum cruisers....

Henlady

DIS Veteran
Are Platinum members able to usethe complimentary Palo meal at Brunch or only Dinner?

I will agree with what the above posters said, however once, we were denied from using it at Brunch. I believe it had to do with manager at the time because others reported the same issue with him. That was back in 2014 though and we have done it at least 5 times since.

I will agree with what the above posters said, however once, we were denied from using it at Brunch. I believe it had to do with manager at the time because others reported the same issue with him. That was back in 2014 though and we have done it at least 5 times since.
There was a time that the dinner was the only choice. Then, IMO, sometimes the managers (or whoever would make the call) onboard would just start applying the comp to brunch or dinner (while the Benefits page still said "dinner"). On the website it still says "dinner"......
Platinum Complimentary Dinner at Palo***
Savor an elegant evening with one complimentary dinner at Palo, available to Platinum member and Guests staying in member's stateroom***.

***Offer includes dining service fee for one dinner, for Platinum Castaway Club member and Guests staying in member's stateroom who are 18 years of age or older. Subject to availability. Limited to one complimentary experience per stateroom, per sailing.

Limited to one complimentary experience per stateroom, per sailing.
Usually, we pack the family into a CAT4 verandah stateroom, but the kids are too big (all teens now) so we're booked in 2 connecting staterooms for the next 3 cruises. I'm the adult (debatable is you ask my wife) in one room with our son and she in the other with out daughters (per the booking). Do each of us get a free palo - one for her SR and one for mine even if we attend together?

Usually, we pack the family into a CAT4 verandah stateroom, but the kids are too big (all teens now) so we're booked in 2 connecting staterooms for the next 3 cruises. I'm the adult (debatable is you ask my wife) in one room with our son and she in the other with out daughters (per the booking). Do each of us get a free palo - one for her SR and one for mine even if we attend together?
Just got off the phone with DCL; no go. The cast member had to double check with shoreside guest services and she amplified that it's one per family (even though the website says per stateroom as @PrincessShmoo copied above). Rats!

Just got off the phone with DCL; no go. The cast member had to double check with shoreside guest services and she amplified that it's one per family (even though the website says per stateroom as @PrincessShmoo copied above). Rats!
Right, if your wife books it, and you go along it will count as "your" comp, also. Now, if any of the kids were 18, you wife could book herself, plus any 18 year olds in her room, and you could book you and any 18 year olds in your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter