Palo brunch on Wish for Platinum CC???

Disney should prioritise paying guests for Palo Brunch/Dinner over Platinum CC and only allow them to utilise a complimentary meal if capacity allows on a walk up basis - With short 3 / 4 Night cruises its hard enough getting a booking that people are prepared to pay for, without having so many tables being taken up by people who aren't.
Ha Ha! Very funny.🎻

Currently you are only able to book Palo Brunch on the Wish if you are concierge or are a party of more than 2. If a party of 2 , Platinum must constantly check for a 2 top table cancellation or wait till onboard to try to get a reservation for brunch. Getting dinner was no problem, just brunch.
I was able to book brunch tonight as a platinum party of 2 for our Wish cruise in November. I didn't even check until at least 5 minutes past midnight as I was booking other things first and still had no problem. Maybe it's easing up the further we get from the maiden voyage?

I was able to book brunch tonight as a platinum party of 2 for our Wish cruise in November. I didn't even check until at least 5 minutes past midnight as I was booking other things first and still had no problem. Maybe it's easing up the further we get from the maiden voyage?
Sure, and November isn't usually as busy as the summer, anyway, except for the week of Thanksgiving.

Sure, and November isn't usually as busy as the summer, anyway, except for the week of Thanksgiving.
Our sailing is actually almost full (it keeps popping in and out of having availability) because it's a holiday week and Jersey week. Apparently some platinums could not get Palo brunch at all. But I would've expected September and October to be even less busy by normal DCL standards, so the "Currently you are only able to book Palo Brunch on the Wish if you are concierge or are a party of more than 2" statement seemed to imply that perhaps things were a little different than normal right now, so I was just saying that it was possible for our cruise.

I am sailing in November and was also able to book both Palo brunch and dinner at 120 days. I booked them at midnight.

I understand that Palo brunch can be booked on the sea day and Nassau day on the 4 day cruise? Is that correct? If I remember it wasn't always this way. Brunch was only available on sea days?

I understand that Palo brunch can be booked on the sea day and Nassau day on the 4 day cruise? Is that correct? If I remember it wasn't always this way. Brunch was only available on sea days?
Recently they have been offering it on the Nassau day due to demand but I sure that can easily change.

Recently they have been offering it on the Nassau day due to demand but I sure that can easily change.
That is what I am concerned about. Booking for a Nassau day and then Disney deciding that they would cancel Nassau Palo Brunch days.

Disney should prioritise paying guests for Palo Brunch/Dinner over Platinum CC and only allow them to utilise a complimentary meal if capacity allows on a walk up basis - With short 3 / 4 Night cruises its hard enough getting a booking that people are prepared to pay for, without having so many tables being taken up by people who aren't.

Yeah...no

That is what I am concerned about. Booking for a Nassau day and then Disney deciding that they would cancel Nassau Palo Brunch days.
They almost surely won't cancel it on Nassau day if they're accepting reservations. If anything, they might even add a third day if demand stays high.

On future sailings, if demand lessens, then they might go back to only offering brunch on sea days. I doubt it, though. Palo brunch seems to be crazy popular, even without the giant buffet.

Yes, I would rather do the brunch in part because I do not want to skip MDR as there always seems to be something going on while eating in the MDR and I want to make sure that we get to eat dinner in all of the three restaurants especially since these are 4 day cruises.

We have been to Palo's enough that if for some reason we can't make Palo's it would be ok.

When our booking window opened up a couple of days ago for our November cruise, I had no problem booking a Palo Brunch on Nassau day when the booking window opened at midnight. If it turns out we can not use our Palo Platnuim benefit for the brunch we will be cancelling. I am guessing we really won't know until we get on board.

When our booking window opened up a couple of days ago for our November cruise, I had no problem booking a Palo Brunch on Nassau day when the booking window opened at midnight. If it turns out we can not use our Palo Platnuim benefit for the brunch we will be cancelling. I am guessing we really won't know until we get on board.
Hopefully, people will be posting about that soon since cruises are now happening.

How many are in your party?

That’s good to hear. Parties of less than four were not available for platinum booking on our cruise in October.

Same here for September. We didn't have anyone platinum that wasn't concierge that could book. I wonder if the first few months sailings just have so many platinum that its causing issues.

Hope this is case when I can book for beginning of February 💯

Ok, so just got off the Wish a few hours ago. Yes, you can use your platinum credit for brunch. It was automatically deducted on our bill.

The Wish is awesome BTW, pictures just don't do it justice! There are definitely some issues and questionable design choices, but by and large amazing ship. I'll put out a more full review later next week

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter