Paid with echeck but never received purchase - any recourse??

wendow

We create happiness.
Back at the end of May, I ordered three skin care products from Tara skin care. They didn’t take credit cards so I paid with an echeck. I’ve never received my products. I emailed them mid June and got a response that one item had been out of stock but it was to be in soon and they’d ship ASAP. Waited and waited. Mid July and still no shipment. Contacted again. This time I never got a response. Tried to message them on Twitter but they don’t allow it. Sent messages through Instagram and no response. Phone goes to voicemail which is always full.

It’s just under $70. I’d like my items or money back. Do I have any recourse since I paid with an echeck?

Last edited:
Back at the end of May, I ordered three skin care products from Tara skin care. They didn’t take credit cards so I paid with an echeck. I’ve never received my products. I emailed them mid June and got a response that one item had been out of stock but it was to be in soon and they’d ship ASAP. Waited and waited. Mid July and still no shipment. Contacted again. This time I never got a response. Tried to message them on Twitter but they don’t allow it. Sent messages through Instagram and no response. Phone goes to voicemail which is always full.

It’s just under $70. I’d like my items of month back. Do I have any recourse since I paid with an echeck?

From what I can tell, there is a dispute process but I see conflicting information on how long you have to initiate the dispute. Contact your bank ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter