Paid in Full!!!

madfelice

<font color=teal>Don't make a big deal<br><font co
Okay, the trip's not till June, but my WDW trip is now booked and paid for in full!
party: :rockband: :rainbow: CELEBRATE

It's a good feeling,happy planning and have a great time at WDW.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

That's wonderful and a great feeling.:thumbsup2 Our vacation has been PIF since the second week of January and we don't go until April.:cloud9:

Just realized you are from Australia. How long is your travel time?

That is such a nice feeling!!! It will be here before you know it.

We are also going in June. What days will you be there? That's got to be a long flight for you. But it's WDW and it's worth it!!

:banana: Congrats! :banana:

Great feeling isn't it, we're there in April and we got ours paid the middle of January! Was a great feeling sitting back and just knowing we've finally paid and we can just wait for it to arrive now!!

Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2

That's awesome! We just paid the statement for our Feb trip so no worries on that either. It IS an awesome feeling!

We'll be there June 12th to 20th then we move on to Disneyland!

Maybe we will bump into one another!

Going to both parks sounds like so much fun! I have never been to DL but maybe someday we will head out that way. I just can not imagine driving in the desert during July!

Maybe we will bump into one another!

Going to both parks sounds like so much fun! I have never been to DL but maybe someday we will head out that way. I just can not imagine driving in the desert during July!

Where will you be staying? We're at ASMu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter