Packing List for Kids? Any one make one?

where was this list when I sailed? :flower: Great idea.

My boys wore their water shoes at both the beach and the pool. It kept the slipping down to a minimum. And I have a real issue with them going into bathrooms in barefeet. :rolleyes1
I only brought 2 pairs of pj's each for a 4 day cruise and should have brought more. It gets hot and my guys got very sweaty while sleeping. Next time less shorts, more t-shirts and pjs for each day.

Yes, we all wear the beach shoes anytime we go to the beach - not necessarily at the pools. We keep them on even in the water unless we are wearing snorkel fins.

Here's another idea (although not necessarily just for kids)...I take one of those suction cup small plastic shower shelves along. With 5 of us there is never enough room in the shower to keep all the shampoo, soap, razors, etc.

I also have a hanging rack with clothespins hanging from it that I can hang in the bathroom to dry bathing suits on.

Here's my packing list for everyone (7 day). I got specific on the clothes, so ignore that. Sometimes I pack it all, sometimes not.

Woobie
DCL Packing List:

Food:

____ Granola Bites/Bars ____ Gold Fish/Chz & crackers
____ Oatmeal ____ Juice boxes

Adults
Day Clothes:

____ shorts ____ shirts
____ bathing suits ____ blk/wht sandals
____ sox ____ beach sandals
____ underwear ____ sneakers
____ bathing suit shorts ____ jacket/sweater
____ PJs ____ pants

Night Clothes:

____ dot dress ____ nylons
____ flower dress ____ dress shoes (DH)
____ stripe pants ____ beige top
____ formal dress (3 piece) ____ formal suit
____ black pants ____ tops for blk pants (dinner)
____ dinner shoes ____ dress heels
____ suits ____ ties
____ khakis ____ button down shirts
____ belts ____ dress sox

Toiletries:

____ toothpaste/brushes ____ hair dryer
____ brushes/comb
____ makeup remover (eye/face) ____ QTips
____ cotton squares
____ glasses
____ contacts ____ makeup
____ sunscreen ____ lipbalm
____ barrettes/holders ____ shampoo/conditioner/shower gel
____ razors ____ moisturizer (face/body)
____ cologne ____ gel
____ deodorant
____ make up ____ shaving cream

Misc:

____ Passporter book ____ sunglasses
____ dining grid/DCL info ____ jewelry
____ Hats ____ camera
____ camcorder? ____ tix/docs
____ dollar bills ____ passports/birth certificates
____ cell phone/charger ____ highlighters
____ extension cord? ____ wipes?
____ zip lock bags ____ post card addresses
____ Eyedrops ____ Light Sticks?
____ Band-aids ____ Pull ups
____ Baby shampoo/soap/lotion ____ Sunscreen
____ camera battery charger ____ Magna Doodles
____ Eyedrops ____ swim bubbles
____ sleeping animals
____ sand toys? ____ books
____ meds ____ comb (boys)

Boys:

____ shorts ____ shirts (day/dinner)
____ pants ____ suits(semi & formal)
____ sox (dark, too) ____ beach sandals
____ sneakers ____ bathing suits
____ PJs ____ jackets
____ underwear ____ good shoes

I always make a list for my daughter..I did not see on your list - a cover-up for the bathing suit. Especially nice when they want to stay out in the sun but not in the water.

another idea that really helped me out was buying alot of gallon size ziploc bags before packing. In each bag i would place a top and bottom, underwear, and socks...this way every morning my kids would just grab a bag and it was all ready for them...this was also great because we kept the used bags to hold damp clothes and little treasures for the trip home...this idea truly was a life saver...it made it very easy to unpack and kept the kids clothes from getting all mixed up...we had one of those trunks in the room that had 3 shelves so i put each childs bags on a different shelf...it was great! i also included for each child bags of extra socks, underwear, and swimwear too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter