PA DISers out there

Resurrecting a very old thread here. Is there any PA based Dismeets? I used to catch up regularly with Disers in Melbourne, Australia and miss the trip planning talk since moving here a year ago. I'm out in Montgomery County, but I'm willing to travel

I've never had one happen, but would love to meet up with any DISers. I'm in the Pittsburgh area.

I've never had one happen, but would love to meet up with any DISers. I'm in the Pittsburgh area.
I think I'm about an 8 hour drive from you - I'm willing to travel, but maybe not that far :laughing:

I'm surprised there isn't an easier way for people to connect in person. I've checked for Facebook groups, and even tried googling, but all I've found is dating websites lol

There is a meet in Wilmington Delaware not too far from you. I believe it’s early in the fall. We have gone there the past two years and it was great. I’m in Delco and it’s under an hour from here.

There was also one in Hershey, but I don’t know if it is still going.

There is a meet in Wilmington Delaware not too far from you. I believe it’s early in the fall. We have gone there the past two years and it was great. I’m in Delco and it’s under an hour from here.

I'm in Delco also. Are you able to pass on any information?

I w
We're in Cheltenham
We are about an hour north of Philly. Would love to host a DIS meet at upcoming Disney convention in Allentown area on August 10 called Mouse Fandom if there is enough interest!

I'd be down for that :)
I would love to do that and provide an annual forum for Disney fans. I would allow time for DIS to address everyone or provide free tables for somebody to promote the DIS community and provide a gathering place. The community center I am holding the Mouse Fandom convention on August 10 has plenty of space.

Hello from Mechanicsburg ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo annual passholders and fort wilderness addicts!

Hello from Allentown. I am holding a Disney Convention August 10 called Mouse Fandom near Allentown. Feel free to join the magic!
Philly, you are only an hour from me in Allentown. I am having a Disney convention in Allentown on August 10 called Mouse Fandom. Please consider to get together.

Philly, you are only an hour from me in Allentown. I am having a Disney convention in Allentown on August 10 called Mouse Fandom. Please consider to get together.
Hi @Lance Hawk. Allentown is one of my favorite destinations for a mini road trip. Where can I find information about your meetup? Thanks sir!

Hi @Lance Hawk. Allentown is one of my favorite destinations for a mini road trip. Where can I find information about your meetup? Thanks sir!
Michael, details and tickets ($20 in advance) are at the Mouse Fandom web site by the same name. I can not post the URL here . Left info via contact form from above web site. May want to consider partner hotel discount as mentioned on website but full details and tickets there. Any questions, let me know. Have a lady who is a lifelong DISer (from NY) given a presentation on MDE ! Also, have an author and podcaster from the West Coast, audio animatronics display, Disneyana, Walt and Roy autos, a huge charity raffle, and much more.

Like to Dis,
I am having a Disney convention close by in Allentown called Mouse Fandom in less than two weeks. Details and tickets ($20 in advance) are at the Mouse Fandom web site by the same name. I can not post the URL here . May want to consider partner hotel discount as mentioned on website but full details and tickets there. Any questions, let me know. Have a lady who is a lifelong DISer (from NY) given a presentation on MDE ! Also, have an author and podcaster from the West Coast, Tiki birds audio animatronics shows, Disneyana, Walt and Roy autos, a huge charity raffle, and much more. Lance Hawk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!