Our Thanksgiving trip - day 6

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
This day everyone ate big at the Pepper Market for breakfast! DD and DH had the biscuit & gravy meals, DS switched to the waffle and fruit topping and I had the child's egg meal.
Our total was:
$47.40

We were originally scheduled for Epcot this day, but since the day before had been cut short we decided to resume at MGM Studios.
We'd not made PSs, but decided to eat at the ABC Commisary for lunch.
DD had yep...the child's chicken nuggets
Mom had the child's fish n chips
DS had cheeseburger meal I think
DH had the adult fish n chips
The other three also had the chocolate mouse desserts for their desserts.
Our total was about $37.00 or so. The lady who gave us our food took our receipt.:)

Since we got back a little late due to Fantasmic and the Osborne Lights, we grabbed a snack at the little store next to the Pepper Market.
We got a fruit salad, some grapes, a ham and cheese sandwich, a tuna salad which DH and I shared, and a tuna sandwich.
Our total was $25.02

Of course I've forgotten to mention that most days we had some kind of snack like Mickey bars, frozen bananas, frozen drinks, and itzakadoozies.
And, with Fantasmic, I think we hit the snack heaven!:) popcorn, frozen lemonades, pretzel, hotdog, and cotton candy.:)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter