our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY i just figured out what all the quotes regarding "pictures" are about (i think)

I mentioned that i can post pics of the FAMILY SUITES @ ALL STAR MUSIC.

Great option for a family but that is just my opinion :thumbsup2

Well the problem is Ronnie and Anthony, T's 10yo boy, are going out to hunt for the hot girls at Disney cause Ant thinks the ones in HS Musical are hot. And then he (Ronnie) isn't into or letting us be into the boy parts?:confused3

I guess I'm lost on the whole HS Musical conversation. never seen it, never heard of it (or if I did, I don't remember):confused3

TYPE!!!!!!TYPE!!!!!TYPE!!!!!!
Sitting here for the last 20 minutes, I'm thinking it's not going to happen today. I've been up since before 4 AM and I'm starting to hit a wall I think. I might take a nap in a little while.

This is for all of you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: You have done me a world of good today. It feels nice to see that I am not only able to keep up but that peeps are quoting me
waggingeyebrows.gif

I needed to stop the tears before Em comes home since it really upsets her.

Thanks for caring
consoling2-1.gif

Sitting here for the last 20 minutes, I'm thinking it's not going to happen today. I've been up since before 4 AM and I'm starting to hit a wall I think. I might take a nap in a little while.

u rest up.. you need to be wide awake for the big post

Just checking in with my limey brethren!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...just fallen over to the budget board since things are a little tight :crowded: right now.

Have I mentioned that THE DIS ROCKS! I'm saving so much $$ by listening to the frugal people. :idea:

What's everyone been up to? Recovered from Christmas yet?

the budget board rocks!! SO many good ideas, ways to save and even tax stuff now!:thumbsup2

Oh and good to see you again! welcome back

They are taking my snow days away from me ...we havent had ANY snow yet:sad1: :( :worried: :sad: :sad:

During my senior year in High School at West Yellowstone HS in Montana, they never gave us snow days. They would only cancel school when the temperature got below -10F.

It always happens that the one you DON'T want to see it does, and then gets you on it eventhough you already fixed it!!:rotfl2:
Haaa funny same thing with Kids -- you say something and then they repeat it and you want to crawl into a hole.. !!!!

HEY i just figured out what all the quotes regarding "pictures" are about (i think)

I mentioned that i can post pics of the FAMILY SUITES @ ALL STAR MUSIC.

Great option for a family but that is just my opinion :thumbsup2
I would love to see Pics!!

This is for all of you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: You have done me a world of good today. It feels nice to see that I am not only able to keep up but that peeps are quoting me
waggingeyebrows.gif

I needed to stop the tears before Em comes home since it really upsets her.

Thanks for caring
consoling2-1.gif
Back at ya Kid!! :hug:

They are taking my snow days away from me ...we havent had ANY snow yet:sad1: :( :worried: :sad: :sad:
Oh you don't want any of that stuff !!!

u rest up.. you need to be wide awake for the big post
Ditto !!!!

I just sent in a request to AAA for package rates I could get through them. Hopefully it will save us enough that we will be able to afford our trip this year. Already DH is thinking of us having to wait a year :sad2:

Haaa funny same thing with Kids -- you say something and then they repeat it and you want to crawl into a hole.. !!!!

I would love to see Pics!!

Back at ya Kid!! :hug:

Oh you don't want any of that stuff !!!

Ditto !!!!

oh yes I do..............................LOL

Sheesh. You people in the lead need to take a break or something!! My fingers and my time is only so fast and so long!

And just to make you laugh...

At the Y it is big sing up time, no registration fee, Imagine a new you promo, ect. I was there guarding at 6am one day and a member/friend came up and was fussing to me about how crowded it was in the fitness area. He hated waiting in line for the machines & stuff since he was use to just getting ther ena dexcerising. He said "I wish all these fat people would just go away!" I patted his tummy bump and then he said "OK. ok. I wish all these fat people that weren't here in December would just go away!"

Well I thought it was funny!

Wow I go away for a lunch meeting and you guys are up like 5 pages!!!!:scared1:

Ya see that Kelly stoped multiposting so she can catch up with us!! Go Kelly go!!

I tried multi-posting, but I didn't like it. I like to post my response the moment I see something I want to respond to. Not wait till I read several other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter