our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
crossfamily said:
The limey group. We are planning a trip to NYC for a meet and I said just stay with you like I am. Shoot you house is a 3 ring circus like mine you won't know the difference. :lmao:
This is true it is a 3 ring circus! :rotfl: I probably wouldn't know the difference, except I would be yelling more names :lmao:

flying_babyb said:
Funny thing is, were like best freinds now. Heck I talk him more now then i did when we were engaged

Gay guys make the best friends. Miss working with them while I lived in FL.

Princess89 said:
Wow, I have no idea what is going on....why are you staying with me again? And what's this 'ALL', more like who is 'ALL'
You'll find out when we all show up. :rotfl2:

Princess89 said:
This is true it is a 3 ring circus! :rotfl: I probably wouldn't know the difference, except I would be yelling more names :lmao:

yep rer, va, sb, kat, kaw, bs, my bestest limey in the world crossfamily bring Tim another pina colada!! :rotfl2:

rer1972 said:
You'll find out when we all show up. :rotfl2:
So basically then its a meet in NJ. Did you forget I live smack in the middle of NJ on the shore? It is a quick train ride to NY, a little under an hour.

stinkerbelle's mom said:
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
8. A person, who is nice to you but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person
37. Your friends love you anyway.
SO true! So So true

rer1972 said:
I'll be laughing when I make enough to buy my own Wii.

You mean that with the "day job" you don't already have enough for Wii??

bigsis1970 said:
Go Teresa !!!! So you have hockey players at home??

Yep we are a squirt too. Undefeated this year. THey are kicking butt. Beats the last 3 years of bad teams. We live hockey.

rer1972 said:
I'll be laughing when I make enough to buy my own Wii.
You really plan on being there THAT long.....wow. So when I make my annual sight seeing trip into NYC next November I'll be sure to stop by and say Hi
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter