our secret green club? Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess89 said:
I just found out this morning that my brother knows someone that works in the Nintendo store in NY, so he siad they are getting a shipment this Friday, and distributing this Saturday, and to get on line no later than 5 am, and I am almost guaranteed one.

But it looks like I am going to stand there alone, because noone wants to go with me. As I walk to the store from the train station, I will hit every Starbucks along the way and I will be happy then. There is one on every street corner (well practically) :teeth:

The Wii's will be plentiful after Christmas, get to a store at opening, no standing in line required, and get one.

I'll go!!

Sure I finally get caught up "real" time and John is home!! Gotta run since I have completely given my entire week to that STUPID challenge

OH BTW Kathy --- why are you supporting me <sniff>

crossfamily said:
Well I am 31!! :rotfl: and you said you were what 12 :rotfl2: when you adopeted you kid so I thought I would make you the same age as me. :rotfl2:

You are just tooooo funny.

Nope I turned 44 this year, and proud of it :thumbsup2

Donald - my hero said:

Mom says the hippo would eat me up, but then
Teacher says a hippo is a vegeterian

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles or rhinoceroseses
I only like hippopotamuseses
And hippopotamuses like me too!

John's fav song (next to Snoopy & tthe Red baron)

Em gave him a "house Hippo" last year

It's night time in a kitchen just like yours; all is quiet, or is it? The North American House Hippo is found throughout Canada and the Eastern United States. House Hippos are very timid creatures and they are rarely seen, but they will defend their territory if provoked. They come out at night to search for food, water, and materials for their nests. The favourite foods of the House Hippo are chips, raisins and the crumbs from peanut butter on toast. They build their nests in bedroom closets using lost mittens, dryer lint and bits of string. The nests have to be very soft and warm; House Hippos sleep about 16 hours a day.

That is so cool!! That song is a fav. of us here too.

Va-bear said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: ....and dont you know, I would probably sell enough to pay for everyones laundry!!!! The new hip fad!

:rotfl:

We can also set up a table and let everyone feel rer's head (no not that one the other one) and pay for our food too.

crossfamily said:

We can also set up a table and let everyone feel rer's head (no not that one the other one) and pay for our food too.
Um, for the right price I might. :rolleyes:

crossfamily said:

:rotfl: See Kathy we've got it all taken care of! Now, how can we get free gas and hotel rooms?! Hmmmm......

crossfamily said:

My my things sure get interesting around here sometimes.. :p

Va-bear said:
:rotfl: See Kathy we've got it all taken care of! Now, how can we get free gas and hotel rooms?! Hmmmm......

I told ya we will all just pop in and stay with page89. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now for the gas didn't Mr. Oakie have burritos the other day? :scared1: :scared1:

crossfamily said:
I told ya we will all just pop in and stay with page89. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now for the gas didn't Mr. Oakie have burritos the other day? :scared1: :scared1:
Wow, I have no idea what is going on....why are you staying with me again? And what's this 'ALL', more like who is 'ALL'

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Morning Peeps
For some reason I can't find my stack of cards I made last year (I made more than I needed).QUOTE]
Do you do like we do? Sign abotut 50 exrta and figure you will be good for 3 years?

Princess89 said:
Wow, I have no idea what is going on....why are you staying with me again? And what's this 'ALL', more like who is 'ALL'

The limey group. We are planning a trip to NYC for a meet and I said just stay with you like I am. Shoot you house is a 3 ring circus like mine you won't know the difference. :lmao:

katlas&kids said:
Well, good thing your young, can recover quickly and found out before you said "I do" cause he might not have! :rotfl:
Funny thing is, were like best freinds now. Heck I talk him more now then i did when we were engaged

flying_babyb said:
SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Morning Peeps
For some reason I can't find my stack of cards I made last year (I made more than I needed).QUOTE]
Do you do like we do? Sign abotut 50 exrta and figure you will be good for 3 years?

Wow I sent out about 80 this year!! The last went out this morning. Just not enough time in a day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter