our secret green club? Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG - that is making me laugh so hard - forgot about that old joke!!:thumbsup2

Hope all are well - when did that baby appear Kelly???!!!:yay: ;)

(reminds me - CONGRATS to Tara!!!:woohoo: :dance3: )
Later humans!!:goodvibes

BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave2:

:yay: Yeah Me!!! I didnt' even realize we were that close. I was trying to get to 7777 for you Nsalz.. :teeth:
:goodvibes ...thanks for looking out for me!!!..I think:rolleyes1
CONGRATS on 68,000 T!!!

I didn't realize we were that close either.

Hey NSalz...by your calculations :rolleyes1 ...does that mean we only have like 3 posts to get to 77,777:confused3
:mad: :earboy2:

Are you trying to say that you're the sister with the brains, and she's the one with the Chocolate chip cookie baking skills????:lmao:
People like to hang out with good cookie bakers more than smartypants!

:goodvibes ...thanks for looking out for me!!!..I think:rolleyes1
:mad: :earboy2:

People like to hang out with good cookie bakers more than smartypants!

so...can I put you down for 12 dozen cookies for next August??:rolleyes1

Ok....gotta go feed my peeps....I was supposed to put a roast in the crockpot...but I fell asleep before I did.

So I guess it's spaghetti night!!! :lmao:

Me too! :(

Its a tad closer to the muthaland too!

I think she had to check in with her probation officer! ;)

:hug:

::yes:: :teeth: (I'm evil that way :teeth: )

I'm sure he'll be excited to know you're with child! :cutie:

We hang on every word! popcorn::

:lmao: G/l to your dd!

Thanks! You always have a great siggie! :thumbsup2
Aww thanks! It's sorta like a contest on the TB. A contest that I just happen to be kicking people's butts at but hey who's counting? :teeth: I'm actually gonna change it again. Same pic different song. (Broken by Seether and Amy Lee)
How bout this one: mom used to yell at us "Don't come running to me if you break your leg"

too funny
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aww thanks! It's sorta like a contest on the TB. A contest that I just happen to be kicking people's butts at but hey who's counting? :teeth: I'm actually gonna change it again. Same pic different song. (Broken by Seether and Amy Lee)

Somehow I would believe you are a butt kicker!!:cool1: :cool1: Go Allie!

Hey everybody. Happy Tuesday. Kim had another interview this morning. It went pretty well. But, just a little while ago, Kim called the people she interviewed with yesterday, and they offered her the position. She'll be making a couple thousand $ more per year than her current job. Not sure when she'll start (she's going to give notice at her current job, but she thinks they will tell her just to go - they've done that to other employees before). So, she may start as early as thursday, or 2 weeks from now.

Hey everybody. Happy Tuesday. Kim had another interview this morning. It went pretty well. But, just a little while ago, Kim called the people she interviewed with yesterday, and they offered her the position. She'll be making a couple thousand $ more per year than her current job. Not sure when she'll start (she's going to give notice at her current job, but she thinks they will tell her just to go - they've done that to other employees before). So, she may start as early as thursday, or 2 weeks from now.

Cool! Good luck to Kim!:thumbsup2

:cool1: :cool1: Tell her congrats!!!!!

I bought the Seether CD just for that song:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter