Our Magic Bands Have Shipped!

aml3679

Sylvester and Sophia's Mom
Just got an e-mail from Disney that our Magic Bands have shipped!

We have not been to Disney since 2013, where we spent 2 weeks in December at POFQ. We had a great vacation, but it was unusually hot and very crowded. This was a little bummer after reading that this was supposed to be one of the least crowded times of the year.

We moved to Florida in October of 2017, only 90 minutes away. Coming up in January, 5th through the 12th, we will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Although we bought a Silver Annual Pass back in August, we still have not used it yet. Thank goodness it does not start until the first day you use it. The only drawback to a Silver Pass is that you cannot go in Summer or any major holidays - we do not consider this a disadvantage since it is too hot in the Summer and too crowded around holidays. Plus, it gives us 10% discount at restaurants, 10% on shopping, and other numerous perks.

Since is is only about 3 weeks until our vacation, I was a little worried when I did not see our Magic Bands arrive. Therefore, I was elated when I got the e-mail this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter