Our ADR's - What do you think?

We used Kid's Night Out on our last trip and did not have a good experience, so I won't leave my kids until my son is older. I did end up booking Chef's for lunch while we are in Epcot, but the kids will be with us.

:confused: What was the problem? I am curious because we have successfully used their service. Also, we have three kids and I was sooooooooo amazed when we got back she had them all dressed and in bed asleep. Our caregiver was a miracle worker. ;) She wore out the kids. I even drilled the kids the next morning on how the night went. They said she played games with them and even had DS8 do a scavenger hunt around our room. So, I am curious about your experience.

We are eating lunch at Chef de France for lunch as part of the Candlelight Processional Package. :thumbsup2 It is suppose to be kid-friendly. The Bistro upstairs is probably something I will save for just DH and myself. I called yesterday to make an ADR for CdF and told the CM we were going to eat a late lunch and then wait in line for the first CP. That is when she sold me on the CPP. I did the numbers and for what we plan on eating, it was CHEAPER to get the package. Imagine that. This is our first CP. Can't wait! :cool1:

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for another CS in Epcot. Sounds like we definitely need to give this a try.:thumbsup2

If you like really good and fresh fried fish, try the Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK Pavilion. You won't be disappointed. The thick-cut fries are yummy too. DH and I always enjoy this meal with a Bass Ale. He's actually in my signature enjoying a Bass Ale and f&c. Nothing like it.:thumbsup2

- Jennifer

What was the problem?

When we went to Disney last year we used KNO for one evening. It was a company trip and we had to go to a awards ceremony. My kids were 8, 5 and 10 weeks. I didn't want to have a babysitter, but really had no choice. Soooo I called KNO and told them I wanted a experience adult because my son was so young. No problem they told me.
The night of the awards the babysitter showed up and REEKED of cigarette smoke:confused: , but seemed nice. I told the sitter we would be right downstairs in the ballroom and to come and get me if any issues. Ok. We left at 7:00.
We called up to the room at 8:30 and everything was fine.
We arrived back to the room at 10:30 to find my 2 older daughters awake and watching a movie, my 10 week old sleeping in the middle of one of the beds and the "babysitter" out cold, sleeping on the other bed. I literally had to shake the sitter to wake up. :scared1:
After the sitter left my daughter said the sitter had been sleeping for about a hour.
Never again!:sad2: My older 2 girls could have left the room and this "sitter" wouldn't have even known , she was sleeping so soundly. My son could have fallen off the bed.
I would rather miss a nice meal but know my kids are safe. I prefer to stick with people I know or a "daycare setting" or kids club.
Other people on here had great experiences with them, I was not one of them.

When we went to Disney last year we used KNO for one evening. . .

:sad2: Sorry you had such a bad experience. After that, I probably wouldn't use their service again too. I hope you called them the next day and told them about your experience. Under no circumstance is the person suppose to fall asleep on the job (or reek of smoke especially if caring for an infant). But, not all their caregivers are like that. That is why when we had a positive experience, we requested the same caregiver for our upcoming trip. So, at least I know her work ethic.

:thumbsup2 We've used the Disney clubs too. Our kids love the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club resort. However, DS2 isn't able to go there for another couple of years. When that happens, we'll just use the Disney clubs (Unless it is a really late night and I want the kids to be bed. Then, we will continue to use KNO).

- Jennifer

When we went to Disney last year we used KNO for one evening. It was a company trip and we had to go to a awards ceremony. My kids were 8, 5 and 10 weeks. I didn't want to have a babysitter, but really had no choice. Soooo I called KNO and told them I wanted a experience adult because my son was so young. No problem they told me.
The night of the awards the babysitter showed up and REEKED of cigarette smoke:confused: , but seemed nice. I told the sitter we would be right downstairs in the ballroom and to come and get me if any issues. Ok. We left at 7:00.
We called up to the room at 8:30 and everything was fine.
We arrived back to the room at 10:30 to find my 2 older daughters awake and watching a movie, my 10 week old sleeping in the middle of one of the beds and the "babysitter" out cold, sleeping on the other bed. I literally had to shake the sitter to wake up. :scared1:
After the sitter left my daughter said the sitter had been sleeping for about a hour.
Never again!:sad2: My older 2 girls could have left the room and this "sitter" wouldn't have even known , she was sleeping so soundly. My son could have fallen off the bed.
I would rather miss a nice meal but know my kids are safe. I prefer to stick with people I know or a "daycare setting" or kids club.
YIKES:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter