• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 25th Anniversary

MaryJ

<font color=660099>Believes in Tag Gremlins, not T
My DH and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary in July. As our anniversary gift to each other, we decided to buy into DVC. We purchased our points at VWL. No, we will not be going to WDW in July, because we were just there in March, and DH can't get vacation time again that quickly. We have decided to bank our Magical Beginnings points in order to use them for the 7 day cruise next summer.

One of my friends here who is also a DVC member said "I can't think of a better gift!" and I have to agree!

Congratulations, both for DVC and your 25th! We're celebrating our 25th in August. For me our anniversary is special because my DW was the Disney fan, not me, and she got me hooked :)

Welcome home!

Congratulations on your anniversary and on coming home!! What a wonderful gift!!!

<marquee behavior="alternate">Welcome home!!</marquee>

Plus congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

DW and I celebrated our 25th at the Wl last OCtober. we also bought into DVC as gift to each other and are looking forward to going home in December. I hope you enjoy the next 41 years at WDW and the DVC.:p :smooth: :bounce: :pinkbounc

What a great gift Welcome Home

Great gift that will keep on giving. We bought into DVC for our Aniv. in '93 and this year is our 25th also. We have always enjoyed our trips to DVC and think of it as our continued Aniv. gift to ourselves.:bounce: :pinkbounc

Congratulations and Welcome Home. We also bought into DVC for our anniversary last year! The only way to top that is for.....add-ons!!!!!!!!

Our first trip home is in July/August and hope to get back for our anniversary Labor Day weekend!!!!!

Enjoy!!

MaryJ,

Welcome home and, more importantly, congratulations on your 25th anniversary! My wife and I joined DVC in '95 at OKW and are celebrating our 25th in August at VWL. We're glad that we have a special place to celebrate. :bounce:

You picked a great anniversary present for yourselves and, just think, you will be able to celebrate many more anniversaries there! :D

hi: Welcome Home and Congratulations! what a wonderful anniversary gift- want to put the bug in my dh's ear? our 25th will be november, 2002 - just in time for bcv!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter