Any where and every where but I really want to go to:

Bali
Tahiti
Belize
Ambergis Cay
All of the Caribbean Islands
Africa
The Jersey Shore :teeth:

I would love to go on those Eco-Tourism vacations, like to see the river dolphins in South America, or the orangutans in Borneo, white water raft down the Colorado through the Grand Canyon etc. :)

And .............. any where in the US. :)

Definitely back to Hawaii – Honolulu, The Big Island, and Kauai.

We have been trying to plan a vacation to London for the past 21 months. Things always come up. Family wedding during the Summer of 2001 which caused us to postpone till Winter 2001, then SO got a job transfer. Now we are thinking about a house, but I was informed a few days ago that another transfer could be in the works. Don't know when we will make it to London.

Let me tell you...it really hurts when you have done planning down to the nanosecond for a vacation of that type and it gets canceled. For months I read soooo many travel books, watched videos and planned. I had the hotel, flight, a detailed daily itinerary, the restaurants I wanted to eat in, the shows we were going to see, reserved tickets for special events, day trips!!!! Grrrr!!! I get upset just thinking about it.

OHHH!!! Did I mention that this trip was a Christmas gift for me from SO in 2000? Yeah!!!

My children are grown and DH and I go to the beach two or three times a year. We go in late April and late September so the rates are down and so are the crowds. We usually go to the gulf coast in the spring and to Myrtle Beach in the fall. Plus my father and stepmother live 10 miles from Gulf Shores Alabama so we go there too, but we stay with them not on the beach. I love the beach as much as WDW world and it is great for just plain old relaxing!!!

Thanks for all the great ideas! How hard/easy is it to plan a trip to one of the national parks? I've been spoiled by Disney.

<font color=navy>National Parks - We go at least every other year, if not every year to Yosemite / Sequoia National Parks. We love being in the mountains.

The rascals are clamoring to go back to Spain, so I'm hoping to save enough to send them next summer.

The cost is the same for us to go to WDW or Europe, so it's a hard decision - we want to do both. Camping in the Sierras, on the other hand, is much more affordable for us.

We're also thinking of hitting Yellowstone next July... a certain DISer suggested that. ;)

It's so nice to see that some of you think of visiting the Land Down Under. I know it's an awful long way to go, b-u-t............it is nice.

And yeah Disney isn't everything in life. Plenty more fish in the sea!!:p

Let your hair down & experience the world:Pinkbounc

My DH & I have been to Hong Kong, New Zealand, Norfolk Island & Fiji.............He has been to UK, Singapore & around Australia. In just under 4 weeks the whole family are off to California & Alaksa for 3 wonderful weeks.

This is our very first & quite possible last trip to DL. :(

But even tho you guys have Disney at your fingertips, it will always be there next year, so why not try something new & see some more of this wonderful world of ours.:p

Our two favorite places to vacation are WDW and Hawaii, but I would LOVE to see Australia!

Dh usually go on a cruise together once a year. We've done the Bermuda route a few times, the Southern Caribbean twice, Eastern Caribbean, and the Bahamas. We're thinking of doing a Mediterannean Cruise for our 20th anniversary in 2 years;)

Vegas for me... Just love that place. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter