Other than Disney...

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
Where would you like to go on vacation? After returning from our last Disney trip, DH said he was Disney'd out -- gasp! So where would you suggest for our next vacation?

That depends on where you live now? We argue every year - beach (kids), mountains (me). We enjoy New England, the kids love the Jersey shore -- I can't spend a week there though. I want to take them out west soon to Yellowstone and to the Grand Canyon. I would love to do a California trip with the kids. I've been cross country with my parents several times. There is so much to see besides Disney. Have fun deciding.

We love the Outer Banks, NC. The beaches aren't crowded and it's a great place to just go and relax.

Why the Land Down Under of course...........

Beautiful one day.........

Perfect the next...... :p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

If money were no object, I'd head back to MAUI in a heartbeat.

Europe is also on the list. :)

TAHITI !!!!

Paul Gauguin, 1899
10082305.jpg

I would say.....

1) Australia
2) Prince Edward Island
3) Maine

I'm going to France in about a week. Oh, wait. I'll also be spending 3 days at Disneyland Paris. Does that count?

My "short list" of where I want to visit is:
China
Hawaii
French Polynesia (Bora Bora, I think)

we love to go to the Smokey Mountains..:)

I want to do ...

Europe (of course), esp France, Norway, and Ireland
African safari (Kenya?)
Thailand
Australia
Nova Scotia

but I haven't even seen most of the US!

We are considering taking a Boston to Bermuda cruise next year with my whole family. If everyone can afford it, it looks like we will be skipping Disney and doing that. :( /:D

I would like to go to Hawaii, but I will have to hit the lottery first for that one. Until then the Polynesian at WDW will have to do. ;)

I would love to go out West!
The Four Corners area and all the National Parks and wonders there.

Then I would love to go to

Australia
Hawaii
Japan
African safari
Ireland
any exotic Island with one of those lagoons with the waterfall??

Places I've been that I wouldn't mind going again...remember some of these may have changed since I've been
1) South Padre Island, Texas
2) Southern Cal
3) Boston
4)New York
5) The Rocky Mountains
Places I want to go:
1)Pacific Northwest
2)Europe, particularly Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
3)Hawaii
4)Prince Edward Island
5)Canadian Rockies
6)Tampa/Sarasota area
7)Australia
8)Alaska

There's other places besides Disney to vacation?

DH and I love Branson Missouri. Not in town. About 20 miles out there is a place called Big Cedar Lodge. Beautiful country, very clean cabins and country looking hotel.

We get up at 4:00 a.m, rent a bass boat and go fishing all morning.

Love being on the lake when the sun comes up, and love hauling in the big ones! :Pinkbounc

We love vacationing up in Northern Michigan beside the Mackinac Bridge.

Another place I would love to go is Myrtle Beach.:cool:

Right now Europe seems to be at the top of my list. Would also love to visit Hawaii, Alaska and Glacier National Park.

So many places and so little money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter