tree016.jpg
[/IMG]

tree014.jpg
[/IMG]

Tinker Bell Tree

Mickey and Friends Tree

Fairy Tree

Wow....
I love the tinker bell tree especially!!! What is that made of...what is the lavender? It's quite lovely and one of a kind for sure.
Because we are going to disney this year I am not in the mood to decorate at all. I told the kids we are only putting up 1 tree this year and I haven't even got the lights up outside!!!
I do however have decorations for our room already...well a few anyway.
I am searching for a small tree or something that would substitute as a tree for our table in the room at csr...... any ideas?

Keep posting the pictures....it's so cool to see some of the work you guys go to for your disney christmas trees.

It's a lavendar flocked tree from Michaels. As soon as i saw it I knew it would be my new Tink tree.

We're going to Disney for 3 weeks in December. So, the tree has been up for a few weeks, and the gifts are bought. Disney here we come.:banana:

Came back from Las Vegas last Friday to a whole house fully decorated by DD24!! I thought it was a bit early:confused3 But now--I love it. VERY cozy. Now to get the just-about-frozen flowers out of the driveway pots and make those Christmas-y too!

Your trees are beautiful.
My DH and one DS decorated the outside last weekend before it got to cold. We usually do the inside December 1st and everything comes down before January 1st. I did buy the Mickey wreath at the Disneystore during their 25% off sale. I wanted the tree skirt but I wouldn't pay $65 for it.

I also live east of Oshawa, in Newcastle. Our outdoor lights are up and on, outdoor decorations are up, indoor tree is up and decorated, and most of indoor decorations are up. It takes all my might to make my DH wait until Nov 15 to put the stuff up.
If he had it his way, he'd put the lights up on Oct 31 after he is done taking down his halloween decorations.

We put our tree up on Nov. 01/08 ! We love Christmas. We leave this Friday (Nov 28) to begin our month long vacation. We needed to see our Christmas before we left for a Florida Christmas!

Charleyann

We put our tree up on Nov. 01/08 ! We love Christmas. We leave this Friday (Nov 28) to begin our month long vacation. We needed to see our Christmas before we left for a Florida Christmas!

Charleyann
tree042-1.jpg

Sorry I was slow posting this one, it's the tree in the family room, only one more to go and that'll be done this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter