OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Bob at last Where have you been. I was beginning to think I was missing out on something.

Emma set up a new thread but Cyrano merged them as we dont need to close it yet - read back about 2 pages

Hi Bob at last Where have you been. I was beginning to think I was missing out on something.

Emma set up a new thread but Cyrano merged them as we dont need to close it yet - read back about 2 pages

Ah righty ho!!

Lol- I've just been chilling with Robert and playing on the free Download demo of Spore.............. :goodvibes Sorry!! I'm here though!

Bob xoxoxox

Ahh right, thought for a moment I wasn't allowed in the party with my Tigger pjs!!!! LoLs

Ahh right, thought for a moment I wasn't allowed in the party with my Tigger pjs!!!! LoLs

:laughing: The more Tigger like the better :)

I need to find my Tigger bits, most of which are up on my wardrobe...

Are we all in a bouncy mood then :tigger:

Absolutely!
We met my DD1's boyfriend today (they've been dating for a couple of weeks) - he brought me chocolates! She's just told me that he thinks our house is lovely and 'disneyfied!'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter