OT....Michael Jackson is dead! OMG!

Thriller was my first cassette tape!!!! I LOVED MICHAEL when I was a young girl!!! He sure was talented. Sad...

I had the LP, full length album. Loved that record......

Of course, Michael Jackson also is linked to all of us Disney fans. Along with being a huge Disney fan himself, he is part of Disney theme park history having starred in Captain EO, the 3-D movie that replaced Magic Journeys at the Journey to Imagination pavillion at EPCOT. I believe it played at Disnelyand as well.

yes, Captain EO was also at DL, some days I wish it still was.....today is one of them. :(

Well said! I am one of millions of fans who is truly sadden by his passing! I pray for comfort and peace for his family especially his children. He will be missed.:sad:

Count me in too, I was a fan as well and one of the CDs we listen to on our way to and from DLR is his number ones, it's a great CD!

my heart & prayers go out to his children they are only 6,11,& 12 years old

Me too, those poor kids. I have a 12 y.o. and can only imagine how devastated she would be if something to me...... so sad.....

The world has lost a truly talented musician, I feel his passing and am sorry for the loss.

Definitely is a Sad ,Sad Day! The entertainment world has lost 2 Huge legends! You may not like Michael as a person but he was an awesome performer! I liked him either way! :sad1:

Now I know how Elvis music fans felt when he died! Shocked, totally shocked. I mean he looked frail the last couple of years, but I never suspected he would die.

And poor Farrah Fawcett - her death will be overshadowed by all the news of Michael Jackson passing. She suffered and fought for so long that it was not really a shock of her dying.

Elvis isn't dead! He was kidnapped by aliens and is running a burger joint on a different planet, didn't you people know that? :)

Elvis isn't dead! He was kidnapped by aliens and is running a burger joint on a different planet, didn't you people know that? :)

No, he's going by the name Bubba, has an affection for cats and lives in Louisiana. ;)

I remember when his video for "Thriller" debuted on Mtv and they played it every hour. I made sure I watched it EVERY HOUR (I was in jr. High) and memorized the dance!!:lmao:

I love you Michael, you will be truly missed. Imagine heaven:cloud9: with Michael Jackson and James Brown dancing and singing 24 hours a day. O when we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be. R.I.P King Of Pop.

R.I.P Farrah Fawcett...Your the only lady in the history of the earth that can wear "BIG" hair during any century and still look sexy. :worship:

Faith

Now I know how Elvis music fans felt when he died! Shocked, totally shocked. I mean he looked frail the last couple of years, but I never suspected he would die.

And poor Farrah Fawcett - her death will be overshadowed by all the news of Michael Jackson passing. She suffered and fought for so long that it was not really a shock of her dying.
I thought the same thing today - that she will be overshadowed by Michael Jackson. I know this is ridiculous but he will get the cover of people next week and she will get a box in the corner as more of a footnote.

Although thank goodness that Kate will finally be off every magazine cover on the newstands. She must be really mad...this knocks her divorce right out of the news ;)

I thought the same thing today - that she will be overshadowed by Michael Jackson. I know this is ridiculous but he will get the cover of people next week and she will get a box in the corner as more of a footnote.

Although thank goodness that Kate will finally be off every magazine cover on the newstands. She must be really mad...this knocks her divorce right out of the news ;)

Myabe people will share the cover with Farrah and Michael! But he will definitely make more magazine covers than her do to the pure fact that it was a shock , not expected and he definitely is a Legend as is Farrah but she has been in the news and magazines with her fight w/ cancer so i don't think you will see alot about her but I do believe you will see more about michael because of this. Had Farrah not been sick for a while I think the magazines and media would be at a loss for what to do! I believe that they both should have the cover of magazines I grew up with both of them and they both were excellent at what they did whether is was singing or acting. they both definitely deserve the limelight!

Wow! :eek: I am so out of touch, just returned from a cruise today and didn't hear of any deaths.
How sad. He had to grow up so fast and it really ruined his adult life. Perfect example of how $$ can't bring happiness.
I saw his Thriller concert when I was 16 and remember almost crying to watch him moon walk.
I agree with pps: He was bizarre and maybe a guilty of more but he was someone's brother, son, uncle, etc.

I seriously doubt Disney would honor someone charged with sexual crimes against children. jmho

Please dont flame me but I am wondering has everyone forgot that Michael Jackson is a child molestor!! :confused3 I was a big fan of MJ when I was a child to ..... I think it is sad that MJ will get on covers/more press for being a creep and FF who is a strong fighter will take a back seat... what kind of message will this send?

thanks, goofy4mykids, for saying what I am thinking. I am amazed as how people can look the other way when a star is doing something so morally wrong yet they are quick to prosecute anyone else. I doubt the kids he molested will care how big a star he was. And before anyone says he was acquitted lets all remember he paid them all off to be quiet, something he wouldn't have had to do if he was innocent.

Please dont flame me but I am wondering has everyone forgot that Michael Jackson is a child molestor!! :confused3 I was a big fan of MJ when I was a child to ..... I think it is sad that MJ will get on covers/more press for being a creep and FF who is a strong fighter will take a back seat... what kind of message will this send?

Was Michael ever convicted of being a child molester? No?

Judge not lest ye be judged....

Was Michael ever convicted of being a child molester? No?

Judge not lest ye be judged....

He was only not convicted because of the amount of money he has. He bought a lot of the parents. :sad2: He was a sick, tragic man/boy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter