OT - False Labour All Day - ONE WEEK LATER...still nothing. :(

tinkerbeth

Goin' back soon!!
As you can see from my ticker, I am 12 days from my due date. I woke up at 2:30 this morning with lots of crampy contractions, called the midwife and the doula at 5:30 and they came by about 10...only 3cm and not in "real labour"! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Send me some oxytocen-laced pixie dust! This is my second so I'm hoping it will pick back up tonight...I was so psyched up to have a baby TODAY! :confused3

Patience is not one of my better virtues... :rolleyes:

Beth :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WOW Beth, hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery and birth. Sending loads of pixie dust!

Marilynn pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :jumping1: :tinker: :tink: :flower1:

:tink: :tink: :tink:
A little pixie dust to keep you going.
Have patience . . . before too long you'll be waist high in. .. :laundy:
Good luck with the birth!

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker: Take care, Beth. Try to get some rest, because afterwards it will be a foreign word! :rotfl: I always remember Bill Cosby's line in his show premier..... :cheer2: :cheer2: Push him out! Push him out! Push him w-a-a-a-a-y out! :cheer2: :cheer2: Here's some PD that it will be an easy-and SOON-delivery! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Thanks for all the pixie dust! As of this evening, I'm having pretty irregular contractions still and feeling a bit nauseous...we're going to try some, ahem, natural induction methods tonight and see if that will kick start things! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of baby within a few days!

Beth :lovestruc :lovestruc

tinkerbeth said:
Thanks for all the pixie dust! As of this evening, I'm having pretty irregular contractions still and feeling a bit nauseous...we're going to try some, ahem, natural induction methods tonight and see if that will kick start things! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of baby within a few days!

Beth :lovestruc :lovestruc

That's so funny that is what I was going to suggest, I was just trying to think of the perfect way of saying it. :lmao: Best Wishes and it won't be long now! Kat

Oh my goodness!! I was trying to think of a nice way to say the same thing :lmao: :rotfl2:

Sending lots of pixie dust your way.

we're all cheering you on here :cheer2: push breathe push push :cheer2:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

What wrong with telling her to have Chinese Food!?! :confused3 :confused3

Oh you're talking about :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 ................ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

Good Luck!

j

Well, thanks for all the pixie dust! Nothing at all today. The doula said that she thought it would be soon. DH has taken the day off school which is nice and I have a midwife appt. this afternoon so we'll see if there's anything changed...

Will keep you posted! :dance3:

Beth :surfweb:

Good luck Beth! :thumbsup2 This is the time in your life when it's soooo exciting....even though right now you might not think so! lol :goodvibes
Here's hoping for your new little one to arrive safely and above all quickley! :wave2:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hope it's not too much longer for you! It's nice that your DH has taken the day off ... of course, he's probably hoping to help with more of that "natural induction". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sending prayers and PD that all will go well for you and the new little one.

Mary-Liz

Glad to hear you have a doula. I have been a doula for 7 years.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Stay relaxed, and best wishes for a wonderful, memorable birth experience. I hope it turns out just the way you planned.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

THanks again everyone!!! I'm just about to make myself some Raspberry Leaf Tea and watch Coronation street. :) Then back to the natural induction drawing board and wait for tomorrow.

You guys are great!!! :grouphug:

Beth :thanks: :disrocks:

Pineapple...

....I ate pineapple for a few days and that did it! S

If you can drink it, mix castor oil and orange juice. It is an old natural induction method. It is not guaranteed to work but has a fair bit of success. Just be sure to get the approval of your healthcare provider first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter