OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our Christingle service yesterday the reception kids all sang Away in a Manger and did sign language to it as well which was really cute. Tomorrow we are having our Christmas tallent show for the junior children which should be fun.

:banana: :banana: I think I have found a good deal for me and DD to go to DLP next month - 3 nights at SQ lodge including flights from Manchester (at good times too, morning flight out and afternoon flight home) for £430, its a thursday - sunday, DD birthday is on the Saturday and I may be able to book next week:) I don't know if I should try Cheyenne though as will save a few money for euros??:confused3

Please keep your fingers crossed for me that the flights don't go before then:wizard:

Our caretaker was santa at our school. He kind of didn't have much choice as he is the only male member of staff that we have!! He wasn't very amused about it though!!

:rotfl2:

:banana: :banana: I think I have found a good deal for me and DD to go to DLP next month - 3 nights at SQ lodge including flights from Manchester (at good times too, morning flight out and afternoon flight home) for £430, its a thursday - sunday, DD birthday is on the Saturday and I may be able to book next week:) I don't know if I should try Cheyenne though as will save a few money for euros??:confused3

Please keep your fingers crossed for me that the flights don't go before then:wizard:

Fingers crossed for you:thumbsup2

My niece had her 1st nativity play last week, she was an angel. She was also the only one to shout out "hi mummy" & start waving during it:lmao:

At least she didn't decide to pull her dress up and then pull her tights down on stage like one of our angels did!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter