~~~Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is at the Magic Kingdom~~~~

NortheastNate

Earning My Ears
On my last trip to WDW, i found Oswald the lucky rabbit not as a character but as the first "hidden mickey" or you could say Hidden Oswald, at first i was like i found a hidden mickey but the ears are too long and i thought it was Oswald so i got a cast member and show it to him, he called another cast member over and she confirmed that , this is the first Oswald hidden in the parks. I am not going to saw where it is if you would like hints i will give some clues to where it is.

photo.php

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100474050456024&set=a.10100474049867204.2413499.14318556&type=3&theater

Neat..My boys would love to find that...So I would be curious to hear some hints.

It is "about" half way between the ETWB entrance and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in the walkway.:)

I was so excited when I saw it last year.:)

I think a lot of Guests thought I was CRAZY as I was taking pictures of the "cement"!LOL:)

It is "about" half way between the ETWB entrance and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in the walkway.:)

I was so excited when I saw it last year.:)

I think a lot of Guests thought I was CRAZY as I was taking pictures of the "cement"!LOL:)

Thanks!

ETWB = Enchanted Tales With Belle
or if you don't have a FP+ or get there first thing in the morning = Extra Tedious Wait (for) Belle

I also love the stuff in the cement at Rapunzel's enchanted bathroom area. Cool stuff and I took pictures of the cement there, too, so don't feel too bad! ")

That is awesome thank you for sharing. We will definitely be looking for this on our upcoming trip :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter