Orlando Informer meet up Dec 6th or Monday with EP?

Going to our 2cnd OI Meetup 12/11 & 12/12, we went the Feb one this year for 1 day as our 1st time for my nieces birthday ( girls trip ) and now we are bringing our whole family 18 people!!! We had a blast and with them letting us in at 3 we gave that much more time in the parks :)

My wife and I will be doing the Orlando Informer meetup on December 5th. It'll be our first time doing this event. Unlimited frozen butterbeer -- that had me ready to purchase tickets right away.

My wife and I will be doing the Orlando Informer meetup on December 5th. It'll be our first time doing this event. Unlimited frozen butterbeer -- that had me ready to purchase tickets right away.
I have a first-time ticket for the 5th also, the only butterbeer I like is the ice cream! I bought my ticket when I had to cancel my May trip to UO and WDW, never thought flying down in Dec would be a concern. Not sure I will be going, will be a last-minute decision, but SW has already majorly screwed up my flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter