Orlando Golf Cart Rentals

stanmills34

Mouseketeer
I just rented a 4 seater for 209.00 for the week and they told me they are the only company left that is allowed to drop off and pick up in the parking lot. anybody used these guys lately and how did it work for you.. Thanks

The lack of a response tells me one thing, but their outright lie to you tells me I would never do business with them. Now, that is just my opinion - YMMV

You have read all the golf cart threads on here in, oh, say, the last three months?

Even the threads from today?

Bama ed

I just rented a 4 seater for 209.00 for the week and they told me they are the only company left that is allowed to drop off and pick up in the parking lot. anybody used these guys lately and how did it work for you.. Thanks

We have rented a 4 seater golf cart from them as well while we are there. I was never told they were the only company allowed to drop off and pick up in the parking lot. The gentleman I spoke with just told me to look for his sign on the carts when we go to pick up. He was very nice and very professional with me. We tried to get a 6 seater but he has none available until February 2012!

DO NOT RENT FROM ORLANDO GOLF CART!!!! We had reservations with them from oct 26th through Nov 1st. The cart NEVER SOWED UP!!! Disney cast members, our party, disney security, our travel agent, all looked in various locations for this mysterious golf cart! I contacted ogcr on wed evening was told "its after 5pm this isn't an emergency and HUNG UP ON ME!!! So I called first thing thursday morning, got voicemail. My travel agent called every 30 min to get someone real to talk too. He then talked to "alex" and was told there was a mistake and my golf cart wasn't delivered on wed but would be delivered on thursday. Again we waited........ On thursday we again got everyone and their brother to look..... No golf cart found. At this point we had spent most of two days worrying about and looking for this golf cart. I never got a return call!!! My travel agent did call them on thursday leaving another vm telling them we wanted a full refund and to cancell the rest iof the reservation. I was lucky to be able to get a golf cart from disney for 4 out of our 5 days left! So many great people spent hours helpibng us find this mysterious golf cart....... Please save yourself the headache rent from disney or kenny. Off to dispute the charges!!! Donette aka frugalmommaof2

I recieved a call from "David from Orlando Golf Cart" on Wednesday morning at 819am. He told me he was the person that would be picking up the golf cart and wanted to check the time he was to pick up the golf cart. I literally laughed out loud to him. I explained to him what had occured (no golf cart arriving) he told me to call his boss the "owner of Orlando Golf Cart Rental's Danny May". I called him and when he finally answered the phone he told me that someone this "David" had broken into his shop and stole pick up paperwork and that this "David" had stolen 15 golf carts from him in the last 7 days. He told me to "not worry about my refund". When asked when I would get one he told me "Its the first of the month I am not sure'. He then told me that an investogator would be calling me. That was Wednesday. I called today and so did my travel agent..... no answers......

DONT RENT FROM ORLANDO GOLF CART RENTAL!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from Fort Wilderness & have nothing but bad news to report about our golf cart experience. We had a golf cart left for us by Danny May, but it was the WORST!! Dead Battery, that we charged for a full 24 hrs., tried again and it was dreadful...wouldn't back up without a push, and totally unusable. I called him and sent e-mails, but his phone went right to voicemail, and his web site was shut down. Not a good feeling. Finally conncected with him on this past Wed. He told me that he was having trouble with his phone system.?? Anyway, he assured me that he would be sending me a refund. Still waiting for that to show up on my credit card bill. I just wrote him another e-mail, and will begin a dispute with my credit card company. Don't really think it will come to much, but I have to try.

To sum it up....Don't rent from Orlando Golf Carts! I wish I had it to do over again, I'd pay twice the price through Disney, at least I'd be able to use it!

Other than that, our vacation was great in every way!

We have a reservation for Thanksgiving weekend and we have called several times and also e-mail Danny May. NO RESPONSE. So, we are done renting off site and will have the peace of mind and rely on Disney Golf Cart Rental and pay the extra money.

We have a reservation for Thanksgiving weekend and we have called several times and also e-mail Danny May. NO RESPONSE. So, we are done renting off site and will have the peace of mind and rely on Disney Golf Cart Rental and pay the extra money.

We rented from Central Florida Golf Carts, no problems at all.:confused3

We are suppose to have a rental from Danny tomorrow. It was booked back in September and paid in full in October. We will see if it actually works out. I am kind of bummed about it thinking it might not happen. Hopefully we can get one from Disney a few days if this doesn't work out.

Everyone needs to remember that have placed a reservation with Danny May from Orlando Golf Cart Rentals, is that this person has your personal contact information such as credit card number, address, your name, your address, e-mail. We just notified our bank and cancelled our cards and the bank reissued new ones. It's not just an issue of getting a refund.

Everyone needs to remember that have placed a reservation with Danny May from Orlando Golf Cart Rentals, is that this person has your personal contact information such as credit card number, address, your name, your address, e-mail. We just notified our bank and cancelled our cards and the bank reissued new ones. It's not just an issue of getting a refund.

wow the is a very scary point. and since his shop is closed and empty too you never know how he got rid of the paper work he had. it could be in a dumpster out back for all to see.

BUYER BEWARE: CHECK THE SMALL PRINT BEFORE RESERVING WITH THEM

:( We rented from the Clermont based Golf Cart Rentals of Orlando in June of 2013. It was a good experience. The price was approximately $50 or so cheaper than renting directly from WDW. It's a little bit of a hassle as you do have to leave Ft. Wilderness to go out to get the cart. The guys were great and made it fairly turn key but it certainly isn't as convenient as getting it directly from the mouse. :)

We rented again for this weekend. Rented for Friday afternoon to return Sunday AM. (less than 48 hours). Today my credit card was charged $176.55. I called and I was told by Jannelle that she told me they had a minimum of 3 day rental at the time of booking. (She did not). We were playing phone tag with booking my reservation and when I did finally speak with her, I was driving when she took my credit card information to hold the reservation. She did rattle off an amount which I think she said was $165 or so. I didn't bother doing the math at the time and I didn't realize she was charging me for an extra day. Truthfully I didn't even think about it until I saw the charge on my card today and wondered why it was so high. I told her I could rent one directly from WDW for $125.00 and that I wished to cancel my reservation. She told me that she would have to charge me $25 for the cancellation fee. Bottom line; I will not be renting from them again. Disney's rates at $59 per day are worth the convenience especially since they do not have a three minimum day charge. If Golf Cart Rental had exercised better customer service with me I may have used them (for longer vacations) in the future. As it stands, I will not. God bless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter