Organizing 101/ July - Bathrooms

Ok the bathroom is OFFICIALLY done!
Now, every time I go in there.. I have to pick up towels because my kids like to toss the towels in front of the basket not in the basket..but it's done!!!

don't you just hate that?!??! DH will hang his clothes over the edge of the hamper but they never quite make it all the way into the basket.

Yep, I totally hate it... especially when I say something to everyone and they look at me as though I'm the one who is completely out of line for wanting them to do the job correctly.

I would have typed in my chore list today but you all would have fallen over...
I had 2 pages... can I just tell you .. I have everything done by 6 things! (one of those don't count really because it's to remind me to cook dinner!)

Got the linen closet cleaned yesterday. I threw out 1 grocery bag of stuff, and pulled the baby bathtub out for my cousin. She wants me to start "collecting" stuff for her. I have a huge collection, drive up here and get it!!! LOL

Today I will start on the bathroom but I need DH to pull the radiator out, do not ask why, and I need to paint the trim. The walls are done, they just need a little touch up.

While the bathroom is done.. it does need a fresh coat of paint..but DH is putting all new drywall up that is mold resistant or whatever he said it did.. it's blue board.... When we started to take down trim.. we noticed the fools painted over the wallpaper..and some of the wallpaper had mildew on it.. :(

While the bathroom is done.. it does need a fresh coat of paint..but DH is putting all new drywall up that is mold resistant or whatever he said it did.. it's blue board.... When we started to take down trim.. we noticed the fools painted over the wallpaper..and some of the wallpaper had mildew on it.. :(

eeewwww! I'm glad ya'll are replacing it all.

BUMP UP!
Did anyone else finish this????
I did....and just did another cleaning of it this morning! (YUCKO, why can toothpaste not hit the big hole called the sink?)

BAMB whats on my list for AUG? I'm running out of time! LOL

Yup, got the major stuff done. Just need to go clean the shower, again.

Anybody need Estee Lauder eye make up remover? I have two unopened bottles. I don't wear much makeup anymore and still have an almost full one for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!