Ordering Groceries?

seabee

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin
What is the grocery store that people preorder their groceries from? Link? TIA!

We just used gardengrocer for the first time in September in they were great. I placed the order online several months before our trip. They called to confirm a couple of weeks before the trip. The day of out arrival they called to say that they were running ahead of schedual (we hadn't even gooten on our flight to leave yet). When we got to our resort everything was already with bell service waiting for us. I've already placed our order for next year with them.

I ordered from wegoshop and Marge (the owner) left me a message before I got off the plane that my groceries were waiting for me at the resort.

In September we used wegoshop since they will shop at whatever supermarket you ask them to. I asked Marge to shop at Superwalmart and paid the price right off the receipt, plus the 15.00 delivery fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter