Ordering a Pizza when staying at the Beach Club

Princess_Au

Mouseketeer
Our family loves pizza and going a week without one isn't likely for us at Disney. I've heard Disney pizza isn't great. Is there anything decent near the Beach Club?

Or, should I look off-site? We will have a car - any good off site pizza places? Can they deliver on Disney property?

Thanks!

I highly recommend Giordano's if you want to order from offsite. They do deliver, although you should allow plenty of time (at least an hour, and sometimes more). Picking it up might be marginally quicker. They do Chicago-style pizza best, although they also have thin crust options.

There is another place that delivers called Flippers that many people seem to love (they have a bunch of locations around the area). I found their pizza to be perfectly acceptable, but nothing to write home about.

We love the Boardwalk, it's our home resort and we spend a ton of time there, but honestly have never been impressed by the pizza from the Pizza Window. Many people love it, however, so you should certainly consider giving it a shot.

Delivery Pizza until approx 3:00am:

Giordano’s
(407) 397 0044

Westgate Pizza Hut
(866) 438-2507

Papa John’s
(352) 243-1800

Flipper's Pizza (Best in our opinion)
(407) 938-9633

If staying at BCV, where would they deliver the pizza? Front desk? Knock on our room door?

Thanks.

Good question. Do you have to meet them in the main lobby or do they come to your door?

I don't know about BCV but at POR you have to meet them in the lobby. I don't think they are allowed to walk through the resort, but I could be wrong.

Another vote for Flippers. We have gotten a pizza from there one night our last few trips to the Yacht Club. They call you when they are pulling in and you meet them in the lobby to pay. We've been really pleased with their service and the pizza!

We really like Giordano's but it's thick crust Chicago style pizza. I have heard that Flippers is quite good, so I'll have to try it out next time. I also really like the pizza at Via Napoli in Epcot. It's a short walk to Italy from the Beach Club. Lastly, we eat at Cici's Pizza at least once per trip. It's not the best pizza in the world, but it's cheap and it's an all-you-can-eat buffet so you can have a variety of toppings and crust styles in one sitting. I particularly like the mac-n-cheese pizza.

ETA: If you settle on Giordano's you can purchase a gift certificate from restaurant.com and save some money. There is a location a few blocks from the Crossroads and also on 192 near where Splendid China was. Make sure to find a discount code for restaurant.com before you purchase. I often get s $25 GC for just $2-$3. You do need to eat in to use the GC.

I also agree about taking out from The Boardwalk Pizza Window because I thought it was very good. Plus from the Beach Club it's only a 5 - 10 minute walk when going there, so you won't have far to go.

Our family loves pizza and going a week without one isn't likely for us at Disney. I've heard Disney pizza isn't great. Is there anything decent near the Beach Club?

Or, should I look off-site? We will have a car - any good off site pizza places? Can they deliver on Disney property?

Thanks!

We also love pizza and Disney's is not so bad but you can order from where you want to.:thumbsup2 The only thing is when we ordered they had us come to front desk /pool area to get it as was to many rooms as hard for delivery person to find these rooms:banana:

I too love pizza, being from NJ I am a big pizza snob. I am very picky about the pizza I like, there are plenty of local places in NJ that I won't get pizza from. Needless to say, I would never eat pizza at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter