Orbitz Spring Sale

meandthree

Mouseketeer
I just got an e-mail from Orbitz valid for $100 off your hotel stay for either GF or BC through the middle of June. Thought this might help anyone that is paying rack rate!

I think that if you go to Orbitz.com you can find this. If not let me know and I will pull up my old e-mail that I got from them. It isn't that great but $100 is $100.

Well I have an email from Orbitz, but nothing about GF or BC.

Hmmm.... :confused3

Try Travelocity. Now that I look at the e-mail it came in through Travelocity and then when you search it searches through Orbitz.

I tried the link for my travel dates: May 21-29. For Beach Club, it said nothing was available at the special rate. For GF, it gave me $395.26 for a garden-view room and $471.50 for a lagoon-view room. That's per night. Those are not $100 off rack rates, are they???

I just checked on the Disney site and a Garden View with tax added looks like it is $439 so it is a savings. I think though if you read under terms and conditions you have to put the code in when you are checking out and then you get the $100 off

It does credit the $100 when you are checking out. I looked on the Disney site and I think that you save $88.88. Hope this helps.

Thanks! That worked. I thought the $100 was off the per-night rate, but it's off for the entire stay, which you had noted in your OP. Boy, wouldn't that be nice if it were off the per-night rate! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter